In need of some input

12trinity

Hey everyone

Looking to start a 8wk cycle. The reason for a short one is that it has been a long time and at this stage I need to begin all over.

This 8wk cycle with be a bulk cycle looking for around 10lbs dry gains. Because of my age I want to limit the sides.

Im not currently on TRT and BF%@ 20 Ill take that down 18% before starting. I would like some help with making my mind up.

Since starting over I was thinking of DECA, NP with PCT .  I want to try Tren to harden off but its only 8wks. I might be getting ahead of myself.

Confused

Diesel458

After reading your profile and seeing your stats, I would have to say that Deca for 8 weeks is a bad idea. It takes quite long for Deca to build up and recommended cycle lengths with Deca is usually 12-16 weeks. It is also advised that you run Deca with Test. Now if your mind is made up on Deca, I would suggest the shorter ester, Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (NPP). An 8 week NPP and Test Prop cycle would be your best bet if you are only wanting to go on for 8 weeks. I would also suggest you get AS LEAN AS YOU CAN before starting your cycle. The reason being is that the leaner you are, the less sides you are going to encounter and the more and better gains you will make, due to the low estrogen floating around in your body. Getting bloodwork done before the cycle is another MUST, just so you know where you are at, and another bloodwork after the cycle. Tren might be a little too rough for you consider you are 60 years young. Tren trashes your lipids and blood pressure FAST, not to mention its wicked sides like insomnia, night sweats, and the awful occassional tren cough. 

12trinity

Thanks for your input. So maybe im over thinking this.  I would get aggressive then I would say no slow down and start slow and the more I would think about it the more I got confused. lol   Even while doing my homework. The reason for the Deca was the lack of conversion.

If I changed to a 12 wks would you change the whole protocol ? 

milkin

Diesel458 has got you on the right track here with npp buddy since long drawn out cycles are harder to recover from for us middle aged fella's :)  The duration that you want to run requires shorts for sure so more frequent pins are required. All cycles are diet dependent so get a good diet plan down, and make a decision if you want to poke yourself several times a week or just 2x/week. This will in turn detertermine your compound oprions.

Elvis

I agree with the above mate, if nandrolone I'd your prefered choice, NPP would be the best ester/compound to be running. It's a nice drug with a very convenient half life for an 8 week cycle. It's longer than prop, but shorter than enanthate. Some recommend 3x week jabs but you would get away with 2x jabs a week is jabbing is an issue. Hope it all goes ok for you 

llcooljames

Well you come to he right place for solid opinions based on experience. I agree with what has been stated however to be honest the gains you are looking for a very minimal in the world of steriods. so for solid gains and a a wealth of therapeutic reasons and based on your states and age i would recommed a simple Testostrone cycle with a little nova or Adex to keep Estrogen under control and possible bloat, keep your water intake nice and high along with caffine and keep you diet tidy for 8 weeks and i think you will suprise yourself on what you will achieve. I thinkyou would be very happy inded and the recovery would be alot cleaner and your well being would probably be more motivated. From this you can then move forward depending on your goals.

Good luck