In The Beginning

bigike23

Looking for the best way to start pyramid or jump in test? I have bottles of test cyp and was thinking of doing the john doe 1 bottle method which suggests the pyramid method so is that a good start or take another route?

BiggyBill

Do you talk about pyramid method of working out in the gym when you take the exercise, pick a start number of reps and then slowly decrease reps?
And as much as I can understand – you want to add test cyp to your cycle?

Have you ever used AAS in the past? for how long do you workout?
If you’ve been working out for a while, adding test cyp to the cycle would be a great addition for increasing muscular mass and strength. If you don’t workout regularly, I don’t recommend adding anything, it might not help the way you expect i

bigike23

@BB yea i shoulda explained a bit better what i mean by pyramid is in terms of the test cyp what u do is a small dose for 2 weeks then like a med dose for about 1 week then a high dose for 2 weeks then back down. Ive used anavar and sustanon 250 back in the 90s but I didn’t know too much about them so my dosing was most likely off. Anywho i do workout now for about 1-1/2 Monday-Friday my diet is ok but like anything can always use work!

BiggyBill

So, we can consider you are a beginner taken in consideration you used sust and anavar so long ago and u know nothing about them.
In terms of test cyp. I would rather recommend to start slowly and slowly increase according to how you feel. It depends on your tolerance and body reaction.
i would recommend instead of pyramid - 300 mg weekly for 4-6 weeks and if you feel you can take more, go for 500 mg weekly for 4-6 weeks more. Hope it helps