Injectable Oxymetholone (Anadrol) dosage?

Unknown22514

Was wondering if any of my bros had any experience with injectable Anadrol? I've just come across some 10 ml vials that are 50mg / ml. Was strongly considering swapping out two of the pulsing weeks that I have planned with oral Dbol in my upcoming cycle with this stuff.

Only problem is I cannot find any great dosing information and I have never ran it before. The pamphlet it came with says dosage is between 150-600mg per week, but not much else. I'm certain it's different from the oral form, but I'm getting a lot of mixed information.

Dolf

I've ran injectable adrol, dbol, and winny. Dose it the same as your oral dosage. If your running 50mg ed oral then run 50mg injectable. 

I also advice you to store them sealed in a ziplock freezer bag. It has a very strong smell and that smell will stay in whatever you store it in. 

Unknown22514

Thanks my man. I may even run the injectable drol in conjunction with the oral dbol as a finisher for my last two weeks of dbol.

blue9802

beware that drol/dbol combo may have the liver screaming brother,,,also im 100%% sure DOLF is correct in any advice he offers 

blue9802

beware that drol/dbol combo may have the liver screaming brother,,,also im 100%% sure DOLF is correct in any advice he offers 

Unknown22514

I've heard the injectable Drol isn't quite as hard on the liver as the oral, but then again I've also heard that it is. 

Always have some hearty liver support on hand anyhow. Also, will definitely monitor enyzmes.

Dolf

I've never had bloods on oral drol and then on injectable drol to compare. I have done extensive reading on the debate and there's arguments on both sides. My personal belief is that with oral you know it's liver toxic because of the c17aa. For injectable I personally don't believe it's near as liver toxic because there's not a c17aa attached to it. The other benefit of injectable is mg for mg you get more of the compound into your blood stream vs oral due to the pass it make through the liver.

SemperFi

I have a small safe that has the smell impregnated in it for over a year now! Just no way to kill that smell. ;)

Double zip log bagging was the lesson learned.

SEMPER FI

blastthru23

Guaicol comes from burnt wood and is used as a flavor additive. Actually, it's used to create vanillin. It also gives whiskey its unique flavor

Dolf

I even went as far as to empty my safe, drag it outside, air it out, and use cleaners. I thought it had worked, but after being shut up for a few days I opened it and boom...that fucking smell! Waste of my time lol