Injecting 10 IU once per week

suppsforlife

Why would you? while it may not be as dangerous... sorry but it's just stupid. you get no stable levels and yeah, it could lead to some "overdose" effects. do it at least every other day.

Just for experimentation purposes. I’m trying to understand the theory of how hgh really works.

Maybe I’m just making shit up. But it seems like low dose, daily can give a more youthful appearance, but in order to actually grow, what causes growth is having more total hgh in circulation than normal physiological levels.

For example 2 IU per day will never really cause abnormal growth because it just replacing healthy youthful levels, where as 4 IU and up does cause growth.

If that’s the case then what about just slamming 10 IU all at once for some instant growth but doing it less frequently to allow the body to recover…

But I don’t know I’m probably just making shit up like I said. I love experimentation and hypothesis testing but usually my ideas are only pseudo-scientific.

suppsforlife

For example 2 IU per day will never really cause abnormal growth because it just replacing healthy youthful levels, where as 4 IU and up does cause growth.
that's true. that's why 4 IU is for lean muscle growth. but that's daily.
what you're saying is as if instead of using 300 mg/week of Testosterone because it won't be a huge dosage for huge muscle growth, it would be better to inject 1500 mg once to see growth, rather than 300 mg/week.

Hchero

I’m not going to type a section on why not to do this other than to say to even come up with this idea you don’t really know what you’re doing with HgH. Read. Read. Read some more.

unclem

are you talking about insulin.? i reccomend not to start slin. it can kill u and you dont have nobody around to give u give it some thought...............................
m