Injection frequency for tri blend test.

I received a vial of tri blend test (C, E, and P). I have experience with Test C and E but not a blend. Does any one use a blend for regular TRT? I learned it is mainly used for level consistency, which makes sense to me. My question is what is your blend and pin frequency for the most consistent levels? Thanks!

suppsforlife

although blends are mainly used for level consistency, some suggest that Test E or C will keep their level consistent better than the blend. That's because the blend has P in it, which is short acting.
For this reason, at least twice a week injections with it, but because of the P in it, you could inject 3-4 times weekly.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I use a blend of 200mg Cyp, 200mg Enth and 100mg Prop because it does the opposite of keep my levels stable. I can shoot up random amounts and get T spikes within a day.

For convenience and stability use enth and cyp, both would be pinned twice a week so either works fine for most people.

Pinning prop twice a week, I would expect a couple of the days a week I wouldn't feel as awesome as usual.

suppsforlife

I use a blend of 200mg Cyp, 200mg Enth and 100mg Prop because it does the opposite of keep my levels stable. I can shoot up random amounts and get T spikes within a day.

For convenience and stability use enth and cyp, both would be pinned twice a week so either works fine for most people.

Pinning prop twice a week, I would expect a couple of the days a week I wouldn't feel as awesome as usual.
that's what I was talking about