Insomnia

GCmonster

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone here suffers with insomnia and if some how you solved that problem? I've only been getting about 3 to 4 hours of sleep a night. Thankfully I've been still going to the gym and getting intense, good workouts," thanks to gear!" I've been struggling with insomnia before I started gear. If anyone here has had insomnia and you don't anymore. Please share your experience and cure. Thanks a lot, fellas.

BiggyBill

unfortunately, can't really say anything from experience... wish you would be good as soon as possible, have you discussed with a doc about this problem?

BiggyBill

that's the point when you're suffering from insomnia, or i'm getting it wrong?
doesn't lifting help you with the sleeping problem?

calmb4dastorm

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone here suffers with insomnia and if some how you solved that problem? I've only been getting about 3 to 4 hours of sleep a night. Thankfully I've been still going to the gym and getting intense, good workouts," thanks to gear!" I've been struggling with insomnia before I started gear. If anyone here has had insomnia and you don't anymore. Please share your experience and cure. Thanks a lot, fellas.

I have suffered from chronic insomnia since 2007. My doc treated it with sleeping pills. However, that is what I required.
You have to find out the main cause of the insomnia. Just treating the symptoms without dealing with the root cause will not prove beneficial.

Try to see if adjusting your sleep habits help. Also
look at your cycle and see if one of the compounds causes sleep issues...

Rivpilot27

I suffer from insomnia more than I care to admit. My brain is the culprit for me, I can't shut it off.(divorcing a cheating a#$ b#%/! Will cause such issues) Like Calmb said you have to find the root and fix that or your just slapping a bandaid on a severed limb, not really gonna do the trick and will get worse!! Good luck too ya, I wouldn't wish it on anyone...

MONSTRO

Brother are you using trenbolone? Is normal side of tren . I use to help me sleep ZMA , Melatonin , Gaba and HGH and help me alot