Insulin and the crap people talk...

llcooljames

Hi all, i have been using Insulin for a while and like probably 99% of the users out there I followed what my so called research lead me to believe (by the way the research was mostly off of forums, not particually great). So where am i going with this...10g of Carbs per IU is NOT the way to do it i cant tell you where this came from but it seems to have grown in to such a commandment that Jesus him self could have preached it! Look, for the new user it may be worth doing as you would have been scared with all you read from all the non users that have something to say on the product which thay have read from the thousands of users that have never used the product also, what i would say is dont stick to this useless direction. So i have adjusted and played so that i could use the product with ease daily and grow with fully flush muscles and minium fat gain. This is what i have learned using the product i use 10ius of insulin I have used upto 16ius but stopped there as the sweet stop seems to be 10 for me, my muscle flush full and i go extremely hard, when I increase this I dont have the same feeling. I have now got the so called after cure to the injection of insulin to a T. I shoot 10ius post workout and take 300ml of Skimmed milk (this has 15g of carbs that sugar in)  with 90grams of Protien and sling in 10g of each creatin, L-Glut and ibcaas. I then eat 45 to 50 minuts later as if i wait for the hour i start to go a little hypo.I eat a small meal keeping the fat content fairly low but dont panic about a few grams of fat being in the meal. I use Humulin-R. when usung Humulog you can just eat then shoot when you finish the last mouth full of you meal you can run Log with breakfast and dont need to worry about all the shakes etc. 

I think it is important to understand what Insulin is meant to do, what is its job and what are the side effects of this product for the side effects are one of the main reasons we use it. The over loading of the muscle cell is its greatest advantage to us and the speed in which it does it is of equal value. The small amount of insulin that we inject can not and will not manage the large amount of energy that these wanabe doctors preaching 10g carbs per iu in a drink mearsuring three quaters litre followed by meal 1 hour later.

Please take note imo fine tuning the protical and then raising the dose using a proticol that can be used daily that dues not leaving you feeling like shit is the way forward.

I do think you need to feel a slight Hypo to undestand the effects of what you are using but also to understand that the are simple, effective ways of managing the product then using 80grams of dextrose and taking out shares in gatoraid or whatever its call lol

Good luck people ;) Remember if by chance you start to feel a littel rough a large glass of Orange Juice will do the trick.