insuline..how to use it safely?

borsuczek

Hello guys. How do I use insulin to get best results? I tried to find out but everyone says different! Quite confused. I would love to hear your experience. How long did you run it for? And how you adjust your dosage? Thanx:)!

milkin

IGF is for advanced users Borsuczk girl, I advise you to stay far away form it. there are far too many horror stories of people experimenting with this stuff and I am certain you reach your goals without it. 

siegmund

Slin is a compound that can and will kill you,girl ,IMO if someone isn't on stage ,,why use and risk it??? Way to much to fast girl ,,I'm not saying this in a wrong way but ,why ???

borsuczek

It's all started days ago when I told my friend I'm very sleepy after I eat. Even if its a wholesome meal( chicken, rice, veg). He gave me insulin pen to administrate small dose of fast acting insulin. Within40-45 mins I felt much better. Then I also reminded myself insulin is powerful for bodybuilding purposes. This is why I'm thinking to try it from him. I'm always tired and after food I literally have to lie down. And I'm only 29... I'm thinking my pancreas doesn't make enough insulin to deal with all carbs and protein. And as I know insulin is asking muscle cells to open up and take up glucose and aminos into the cell...

milkin

Get bloods done borsuczek Girl, sounds like you are border line diabetic. Insulin. as we know, is released to aide in processing ingested food in an attempt to keep blood glucose levels stable. Hence the term GI/blood sugar levels If you are getting tired/dizzy after eating, then you may have an imbalance in insulin production. Please consider getting tested since estimating your dosage can be dangerous. Best of luck.

siegmund

Sorry borzy girl but I wouldn't call that person a friend ,a friend would help you find the reason ,your felling tired ,not self dose slin ,and if it sounds like I'm being harsh is because I am ,,not at you so much ,,but him he's wreckless ,and most recently inexperienced ,and takes playing with someone's life lightly ,plp like that I have no respect for ,sorry just my opion ,, evidently we care more for you here ,I'm gonna stop but for real go get checked ,its a must ,!! And don't listen to gym rats ,,no more ,,I'm sorry I don't like seeing sisters or bros ,giving very bad ,I want to say advice but seems like he gave you a loaded gun and said play Russian roulette.just my opion

borsuczek

The guy actually has zero to do with bodybuilding. He's just diabetic. I knew insulin is very powerful but very dangerous , this was why I never attempted to use it. Same asT3... 

milkin

We try to look out for all of our brothers/sisters the best we can. Here on MG, asking questions will NEVER EVER turn into a insult or bashing like you may find elsewhere. Within the community, there are all different levels of experience and helping others is what it's all about. We are the next generation of review sites and as we continue to grow, we shall maintain that frame of mind. We appreciate each and every member who contributes.

siegmund

Your a little sister borzy to me and I'm looking out like I would my blood sis :). If I had a blood sister lmao,, but if I had a sis is be in more trouble defending her

borsuczek

You find elsewhere really rude people... and good onse. Anyhow I'm gonna go to doctor when I can and say I used insulin few times and I felt much better with it than without. AND SAYING THAT I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE OR GIVE ADVICE TO USE IT. IT CAN BE EXTREMELY DANGEROUS.

Just to clear it. I will do more reading. 

About glucometers... I checked blood glucose level on4 different brands( my diabetic pal has pile of these gadgets). And they all showed significantly different number!!! Range7.3-11.4!!

They seem to be very unreliable.

BostonMuscle

I use slin and the way I use it is, for every 1 unit I inject I have 10 quick acting carbs. for example 3 units of slin I have 30 grams of carbs. But quick acting like dextrose. I have always used slin to help me put on size and increase strength. I have never used slin during a pre-contest prep. Not to say it cant be done. Casue we all know, a lot can be done. But just for me, I am saying. Hope that helps.

siegmund

Yes Boston,,and I'm sure your very experienced and been doing this a long time ,also??? Our borsey girl is on like her first cycle and had no idea other than someone at gym ,who turns out to be a diabetic,and not even into bb,or anything and I'll be quite honest I believe this is like one of the last time s I heard from our girl !!!! And now that I think about it ,it has me a little nervous ,,,no disrespect that's good for you,, because you are on stage and compete ,and you also have a few good people in your corner ,if your a serious competor , to help ,and also your knowledge of compound is up there also ,,, I don't like this slin talk because ,90% of bros around ,are not on stage ,are not competing ,are just figuring out the basics of aas ,, then you have the bro or gal that doesn't diet or train properly ,nor has the drive to push there self , and they see slin and o yes I don't need to work ,,you know what im saying I'm sure ,, and in no way am I salty or a little bent your way ,,this is just a topic ,I believe needs to like ,,I don't know where it should be ,,, and this is just my feeling on this compound ,, in the wrong hands and inexperienced ,bros and gals it can kill no???just my 2cents ,,like I said ,I might seem like a dick but I'm not I assure you,, I just get touchy with this subject ,, 

BostonMuscle

Oh yea absolutely bro. I didn't try slin until like my 8th year of working out. Many cycles in. And it still makes me nervous to use it because I know how dangerous it can be. For example today. I did my regular amount and had 1 banana and 15 frozen strawberries w 1 tbsp of heresy chocolate syrup. But for whatever reason there just wasn't enough sugar. I think because the difference in frozen strawberries and regular strawberries. But anyways not enough sugar and my hands started shaking like crazyyyy!! So yes, very dangerous. I was only replying in responds to how I use it and how you should use it, if you do make that decision. But I do not recommend it for a beginner.     

siegmund

Thank you Boston ,much appreciated ,,see you do have the experience ,,I tell you it kills me sometimes ,someone will come on here ,and all they need is some discipline ,and hard work bit they want to run soon and thyroid shit ,, and I'll be honest , they have no right ,,,,I need to see if anyone heard from our girl borsuy ,,its crazy I got a knot in my stomach now ,,just thinking about it ,,she is like a little sister ,, its funny I develop a tight relationship with bros and gals here ,,now this really dose got Mme worried ,, and ty Boston for your honesty ,sieg

borsuczek

Please don't worry. I'm very cautious person. I used Novirapid for5 weeks. 

I also experienced shortage of sugars at some points and I felt very shaky!! Fortunately I carried bottle of lucozade( liquid glucose) with me everywhere. The worst thing was when I must 've taken too much before workout and Ofcourse my training sessions was ruined cos it takes good15-30 mins for sugars to bring blood sugar levels to normal. But in general yes, positive experience. Except I got a bit ofextra fat... 

BostonMuscle

Slin can make things complicated. Shakes, passing out, feeling light headed, extra body fat, etc. Most don't take it pre workout. Even though you might feel a little stronger and definitely get a pump from it, most prefer taking slin post workout. When you take the slin you have a small amount of time that, the sugar you put into your body will work towards your benefit. However, if you don't eat a very clean diet on the days you take the slin and hours after, then you can get body fat much easier. All and all what did you learn from the slin? lol jk! My suggestion take slin post workout and eat 10 g of sugar per unit. and eat a very clean diet on the days you are using slin. I wont suggest slin to anyone that doesn't compete. Well, in fact I wont recommend anything to anyone who doesn't compete. Just a thought.

borsuczek

I took it to a slight extreme... I took a very small amount before gym and  medium amount right after. My diet was only50% clean. And it's not that I'm a fat bird inside:D! I would love to eat only healthy but I m too busy. At weekends when I'm off I eat super clean. As I have time to juice out my veggies, cook meats etc. Usually latst me till Tuesday morning( as I do eat a lot! ) , only till Tuesday morning.  I tried protein bar diet to cut out on ready meals, shop sandwiches etc but after few weeks I wasn't feeling well. I assumed it was sweetener they put into bars... Anyway now I should be more freed up as I work much less so fingers crossed. 

borsuczek

I was just away for long weeks. And I 'll be moving away again soon. 

Anyway hopefully be more often on here since I should have lots of spare time!

steroids-usa

My advice is to keep hands off from insuline. You can't even imagine what side effect insuline has. You will be visiting doctor forver if you mess up. I would take insuline only under doctor's look, weekly tests.