International business travel out of sudden

rosoo

Have you ever encountered something like below:

You are on cycle around week 8 and suddenly your boss need you to do a 1 week business travel overseas. You can't bring your steroid supply and syringe overseas as those substance considered illegal in the said country, what would you do? Is it recommended to pause a week the come back and continue the cycle or come back start pct since it is only 1 week trip?

rosoo

I am not traveling yet but I worried second cycle I will have this problem

Will be on test e and deca per suggested:

600 test.
400 deca.
Dbol 10mg for first 6week

D

Deleted member 45086

I am not traveling yet but I worried second cycle I will have this problem

Will be on test e and deca per suggested:

600 test.
400 deca.
Dbol 10mg for first 6week
Well you only take deca once a week so no problem there. It's not the end of the world if you miss one shot of test.

rosoo

Well you only take deca once a week so no problem there. It's not the end of the world if you miss one shot of test.
Understood.. means when I am back I can continue the cycle right?

If let's say I need to be in overseas for two weeks then what would I do for this scenario, as I still can't predict how long yet and when they are going to call me for the meeting and summit

Aris78

Inject before you fly .if you can go to gym while you are in the other place.then come back and pct .the only i can thing.otherwise stop now but i think you waste a cycle .

rosoo

Inject before you fly .if you can go to gym while you are in the other place.then come back and pct .the only i can thing.otherwise stop now but i think you waste a cycle .
Understood thank you for your kind advice, just planning for the worst case scenario, as last time friend always scold me for not planning out, guessed nowadays I am over planning even before it happened

D

Deleted member 45086

I hate to be the one to bring this up. But considering your on test deca cycle, fly overseas for 2 weeks and start growing tits. I would take an AI or 2 before I left. I know it's highly unlikely but just thinking. Help me out here Supps

rosoo

I hate to be the one to bring this up. But considering your on test deca cycle, fly overseas for 2 weeks and start growing tits. I would take an AI or 2 before I left. I know it's highly unlikely but just thinking. Help me out here Supps
What is Al mind that I ask?

D

Deleted member 45086

Anti-estrogen, I'm gonna let Supps answer anything else. He's smarter and better looking than me. 😂

D

Deleted member 45086

Anti-estrogen, I'm gonna let Supps answer anything else. He's smarter and better looking than me. 😂
AI prevent test converting to estrogen. Aromosin, arimidex, ect. You need to know what these are, seriously

suppsforlife

Understood.. means when I am back I can continue the cycle right?

If let's say I need to be in overseas for two weeks then what would I do for this scenario, as I still can't predict how long yet and when they are going to call me for the meeting and summit
if you're going for 2 weeks then, except for the fact that you'll suffer low levels (fluctuations), you can't even workout, so what's the point of a cycle? Aris is right. those 2 weeks should be as "pre PCT" weeks when you don't use anything before starting a PCT. I can assume you can take pills with you? so take some for PCT and Anti estrogens.
AI prevent test converting to estrogen. Aromosin, arimidex, ect. You need to know what these are, seriously
100% correct. without knowing what is Aromasin/ Arimidex (Aromatase Inhibitors = AIs), it's not a good idea to start a cycle at all.
Also, should learn about PCT (Clomid / Nolvadex).
Aromatase Inhibitors lower estrogen. Estrogen is likely to get high during the cycle because testosterone converts into estrogen. You use high doses of testosterone so have high levels of testosterone = higher estrogen. AIs are lowering it.
I guess you know what's PCT/ Clomid/ Nolvadex for?

rosoo

if you're going for 2 weeks then, except for the fact that you'll suffer low levels (fluctuations), you can't even workout, so what's the point of a cycle? Aris is right. those 2 weeks should be as "pre PCT" weeks when you don't use anything before starting a PCT. I can assume you can take pills with you? so take some for PCT and Anti estrogens.

100% correct. without knowing what is Aromasin/ Arimidex (Aromatase Inhibitors = AIs), it's not a good idea to start a cycle at all.
Also, should learn about PCT (Clomid / Nolvadex).
Aromatase Inhibitors lower estrogen. Estrogen is likely to get high during the cycle because testosterone converts into estrogen. You use high doses of testosterone so have high levels of testosterone = higher estrogen. AIs are lowering it.
I guess you know what's PCT/ Clomid/ Nolvadex for?
Yes clomid and novaldex yes, others mostly not available for sale unless prescribed by doctor in my country.

rosoo

I have clomid and novaldex at home and can bring along. Well I am just preparing worst case scenario, as bosses like to send us to meeting out of sudden without much notice

rosoo

Malaysia.. I only see some of them selling clomid, HCG, novaldex and femara, other seldom see in market, as gear is not so legal in Malaysia though..