International sources are sloooowwwww!!!

N

noveskeelite

International sources take FOREVER!!! lol I know it takes 2-3 weeks sometimes a month to get order but 4 days and payment hasn't even been picked up lol. Patience isn't a strong suit for me. International sources often times have much better selection and are definitely better for AI's and pharma products but you better have patience and not need something ASAP.

I know im not getting scammed guys not my first rodeo lol.

D

Dont_trip

yea bro that is why I am almost done with overseas for that reason I lack patients

Standingup

I never had that and probably have 20 orders in easy with my international src. Norm is 14 days to my door, fastest was 10, slowest was 21

N

noveskeelite

yeah he said im good. could be they haven't updated status on site. It says paid but according to money gram payment hasn't been picked up.

N

noveskeelite

too many good overseas sources with products you cant get here too pass them up. Just gotta make sure you order waaaaay ahead of time.

D

Dont_trip

I do like that they have pharma Ai's and some pharma anabolic's I am going pharma AI next time 4 sure maybe I should just bite the bullet nd get my doctor 2 prescribe it 2 to me I am sure he would

N

noveskeelite

That is my experience also. Longest wait ever was 21 days. funny too it was my FIRST order that took longest. Every order since has been 14 days max

N

noveskeelite

haha bigstick it isn't the source your thinking of im referring to. The one your thinking of already picked up payment.

siegmund

Like I said nov , about 20 some days for what you ordered ,, alot of times they dont update , the system and them get twisted ,, I just placed order 2 tonight of 4 so I hear you on the $$ part ,first order was 369 now this one 318. And I still have two to go,,