Into

rr4298

I'm 50 and started 1st cycle at 49 Or 48 1/2 ish. cycle 1 test 250, tren 300 plus ghrp 6 , sermorelin, tb500 and bpc 157 due to bad shoulders, knee and foot. Much damage from competitive water skiing for 15 years. 2nd cycle of test 500pw, Eq 1200 load phase then 900 for 16 weeks. Well that got me veiny ripped and super thick blood and high blood pressure plus head aches but I looked awesome. You must donate blood every 2 months or you will be f ed. The tb500 and bpc157 fixed my 16 year injuries f yeah. Oh yeah tren is as awesome as it is scarey, buyer beware, I'm afraid to do it again after one time.
Cruised at 250 for 8 weeks
2 nd cycle
Test 500 pw, deca 300 pw, hcg 500 per week , stopped deca after 8 weeks nice results more size.
I learned after the first cycle that eating and feeding muscle is not the same thing. I did not gain weight until I started eating like a swine. I'm on a special diet , but to prevent the hate I will wait to share the details.
Now stopped deca at week 8 it should linger for two weeks then upped the test to 750 pw, then decided to try test 1 gram pw in week 10 now of 12-14 week cycle. I feel good water and sides under control but that can change quick. 3 drops Ldex and 1 caber per week seems to be enough to fight the deca gyno that reared its ugly head. CHECK YOUR NIPS every day , gyno sucks don't let it get away from you.
I have read lots of useful info on MG. Test only first cycle, I'm lucky I did not tear anyone's head off on tren and test low dose. Tren will take all your cardio away look at Boston in recent vids he can barely breath while talking.
On week 10 of 2nd cycle I'm 6'1 216 lbs in am , I have abs but not super ripped , profile pic is 203 lbs. my shoulders were hurt for so long I decided to bulk and try to put some meat on them. I love this process my concious is clear I was 225 natty until the injurys crushed me. Now I'm close to the best shape of my life at 50 when the sun comes out I am ready for a cardio cut not dnp.

SemperFi

Welcome Brother. +2 for the introduction.

Great to have another of our generation! 50 is the new 25.

SEMPER FI

ESmetalhead

Welcome!  Yeah I hear some rough stuff about Tren I'm pretty sure it's not for me. Glad to hear tb500 and bpc157 repaired old wounds

rr4298

>Thanks for the welcome mat , I loves me some some bro science. But I hope to help and continue learning fromm other meers. Tren ; when I wal kedout of thtough man cave after a 20 something 6th ranked boxed knocked a tooth out and froze my jaw for a month I was dam glad I had a liquid high protein diet ready to go. I still made gains ( picture forest ) If you do Tren and no cardio you should learn my liquid diet , because when your lungs lock up and you just stepped in a ring it's gonna be bad. I was 11 years older the (n the max age but I looked like a psycho so they let me in the fight. But seriously I had IBS my whole life , luck to make it to the check before I deposited the meal. This diet fixed everything , leaky gut blah blah!! And after dating a gal who was a grower I learned what growing means. You don't eat you feed that muscle and if you are short one nutrient the rest is waisted which equals no gains or dirty short term gains and water. If you know a grower listen to how they care for and help the plants grow and they feed like crazy , money is no object , plants get the best of everything. So that's what I do and it is working and I am willing to share info with committed people. Btw , I have run 150 miles and hiked 50 mles and worked out like a phscho for 6 months with no Tren , I will track him down and face him again if possible, that could be the test talking but I want that MF . Dam you tren

A

Armbreaker88

I deff no I thing or 2 abt bowl trouble I have crohnes dissess it deff sucks balls lol

rr4298

Just a note on bro science . My x was in genetic engineering , DNA splicing , all about peptides. I think there are bros with enough knowledge to help many people that drs. Are unable to help whether they have the knowledge or not. I have not been to a dr since I broke my humoris in three pieces and they sent me home in a sling hanging from the skin. My x was well aware of my degenerated shoulders and IBS, thoses things don't go away, and I'm close to 100% now physically and she stumbles on bad knees that I think are fixable with peptides.

rr4298

try powdered greens with a probiotic included and the peptides I mentioned are know to improve crones but check for yourself. 

Dolf

Tren is not a compound for new or novice users! You need to be very in tune with your body, and how you respond to different compounds. NPP is a great intro for tren. They have similar affects, but with npp they are greatly reduced. Many refer to npp as trens little sister.