Intro

Dolf

Started Training 3 years ago. I was skinny fat. (Skinny with a big gut) I had a job where I'd sit around and eat honeybuns all day long. Got tired of having to buy new pants because my gut wouldn't stop growing. I've done a few cycles over the last couple of years. Eating and lifting are my two favorite things to do with my clothes on...[[{"fid":"17504","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":""},"type":"media","attributes":{"class":"media-element file-default"}}]]

Dexter

Welcome dolfanshanWe are the next generation of review sites where honest reviews and member respect is our motto. Our atmosphere is unlike other review sites, we vow to remain clique free and treat all our members with the respect they deserve. Creating a cycle log, interacting in forums, posting pictures, and leaving source reviews are a few of the ways you can earn karma. DO NOT be afraid or intimateded to ask any questions here on Muscle Gurus. Keep asking until you get the answers you are looking for.

Please be sure to read our Rules and Guidelines. looking forward to your participation. +1 for your intro.

milkin

Welcome dolfanshan wenare gals you are here. Them there honey buns were no match willingness to get into shape, you look good. Remember to stay active in the forums. 

D

dolfanshan

Thanks for the welcome fellas. I've been looking for an honest review site and stumbled on here by accident. Glad I did. I sat back for a while and just observed and realized this is a honest legit site. Thanks for the words of encouragement...

GROCS

Does anyone know what steroid source accepts (Censored)l?.I order from (CENSORED)but today ive noticed their website is down and now worried about obtaining my gear.(CENSORED) is my most preferred payment, so would be very grateful if anyone can help me out.

siegmund

Bro you serious ,you need to read the rules ,and make a intro and deffently don't high jack another man intro with something like this ,, I'm not bashing you either this is straight disrespect ,, and to ask questions like that ,,no my man nobody knows ill speak for everybody ..make a propper intro and I'll properly welcome you ,,like I said not bashing saying how it is ,,have a good day  

D

dolfanshan

Thanks Siegmund. I'm a newbie too so if I mess up I expect an ass chewing also. Lol constructive criticism gives you thick skin

siegmund

No we don't ass chew here mistakes happen ,, but plp coming on and asking those types of questions is not right especially on another mans thread ,,I apologize for that