Intro..

Scorpio

Been at this fitness stuff for a LONG time. Born in 1972. I was lucky enough to live during the 80s and 90s..before everything turned to straight up bull shit like it is today. I’ve officially turned into one of those “get off my lawn!” And “back in my day things were WAY BETTER!” Old bastards. 🤣 I’ve been through the fking wringer and around the block as far as supplements and “enhancing agents” are concerned.

Gainz.

In my day we didn't worry about things like cancer, and consent.

What the fuck is "consent"?

I was born in the late 80s. So I still grew up without a cellphone. We rode bikes and finger fucked chicks behind the bleachers. I didn't get a cellphone until like my senior year in highschool.
We said fag, retard... We beat people up who were different... We only got a trophy if we earned it.
I really miss when men didn't cry over... everything.
Every time I'm on social media some actor, singer, influencer is crying because "life is hard"
Yeah... And fucking crying about it isn't going to change it. So change your pad and fucking do something about it.

So....in short... Welcome to the group brother. You will find several like minded people here.
And despite what I said earlier in my post... We don't bully here.
Trash talk, bust balls... Yes. But we're not like other forums where people are just fucking mean and degrading for no reason.

Been at this fitness stuff for a LONG time. Born in 1972. I was lucky enough to live during the 80s and 90s..before everything turned to straight up bull shit like it is today. I’ve officially turned into one of those “get off my lawn!” And “back in my day things were WAY BETTER!” Old bastards. 🤣 I’ve been through the fking wringer and around the block as far as supplements and “enhancing agents” are concerned.
LOL...... been there and still doing that. I was one of the luckier ones that used to get the original British Dragon gear from Thailand. Like you I just look for shit to be pissed off about. , Im so cranky I throw shit at the kids to get off my lawn and I live in an apartment! Welcome to the club you cranky ol' bastard!

Welcome to the forum lots of good knowledge on here even if you have been around the block and know a thing or two l. Good to have ya here