Introducing myself & question (my liver)

Juicydog2121

New here, & registered bcz of this exact topic. ive done 4 ONE Month long cycles in my early years. 19/20/21 Y/O. (Not back 2 back) ive been having a hard time since I’ve been on strictly HRT now. My liver enzymes have gone up quite significantly. i‘ve got benign tumors in my body. Not sure wat to do. Colon/gut is quite painful, (upon bending certain ways), took BPC157 to cure my gut of h-pylori… but now thinking of it I probably did more harm than good to my colon! I’m scheduling a colonoscopy next week to see what’s going on. I KNOW I have tumors in my colon, as I can feel one (painful intermittent pulsing in my gut/stomach area) also in the side of my neck (On the smaller side however).

what can I do to remedy this? Is GH an option for me @ this point? I feel that GH targets the liver, heart & kidneys (amongst other things as well). What are the thoughts?

I know it’s expensive AF but so is my life at this point.

but I imagine u will be putting stress on the liver. People I know that i knowingly have done roids ARE on HGH for LIFE and they don’t seem to be getting any of the symptoms I am dealing with. Which is why I am leaning towards GH. Can someone confirm that this is something that will get my liver back to stable health?