Introducing myself whats up everybody!

Maddogg25

My name Is Joser. Trying to get my hands on some good infor for Testosterone. Ive come to the point where tgis seems like the only thing that might help just dont know where to start. Help?

JARHEAD2

Welcome to MG

Whats is your age, diet & workouts like & what leads you to believe test is the only thing to help out & what is your goals?

strong

First, You start by being open, honest and patient. You answer our very important questions and we will offer advice/opinions.  That's where to start if you have the Patience & dedication.

There is info. all over this site and after what I've seen on other boards you came to the right place. We have solid members here that will give you advice from research and personal experiences. Its all up to you..

Welcome to MG..

S

supps

Please start out by telling us a little about yourself, Why are you looking at test to help you? What issues are you having that makes you think you need test? 

JdDaniel01

We're not just grilling you. We ALWAYS ask the same set of question to anyone that joins our community. There are about a thousand variables hat could be involved, some obscure, some more obvious that could slap you in the face. Juice isnt the cake, juice is the icing on top. Diet, workout etc. Even say we scrapped all  the obvious stuff, do you know what your hormone levels are currently at? No need to waste money or build false expectations if there's no need. Reguardless, welcome!

bigjerseyd

These guys definitely know their shit.

I am already on TRT with great results so i figured what the hell, more test = more results.  Since i've joined MG the only change I have made in my life has been IMPECCABLE DIET = more results.  I have improved in leaps and bounds just by adding this to my lifestyle and not more gear.  By managing my diet and the food in the house even my wife is looking better, its win win! I have way more energy  to the point I have eliminated any pre work out supplements, all with diet.  Good Luck!