Introduction of myself

Imlee888

New to this whole thing, so any help would be appreciated. I’m a 26 y/o active duty soldier that has been competing in powerlifting for the pst few years.  I am decent enough to qualify for nationals in the usapl the pst couple years, but would like to start competing in untested feds for the difference in rules and gear that they use(feet dont have to be flat on bench, deadlift bars etc) and would also like to push my limits a bit more. Been training about 7 years now. Another reason I would like to get into this whole side of fitness is because of the army PT we have to do draining my recovery resources. Anyway, In The army I am a nurse, and also like to play RPG video games and shit. That about covers everything for me. I read that it’s always good to make introductio posts on these forums so figured I would 

BobbyO190

Welcome and thank you for your service!

Strength vs body shaping is a tiny bit different but basically you just get to eat more.  My early advice, start with a Test E only cycle....say 600mg a week, two or three shots a week, your choice. Plan on an AI but don't over worry about that (ai blocks estrogen growth).

Pre plan for your 'post cycle recover' with adex, novaldex, and clomid. 

In the mean time get involved on this site, share and learn and you will develop a perfect idea for your second cycle long before it comes due.

Also, take advantage of our excellent source providers. They are a huge help on what builds best lasting strength as well.

Good luck bro!