Introduction to MG members

JayD718

Hey fellas! I just wanted to introduce myself a little bit. I'm Jay(JayD718), and I've been amazed with steroids and how they work, ever since I was about 18yrs old. I'm currently 37yrs old, 5'11", and my weight is just about 250lbs. I've dabbled in steroids when I was 18 or 19yrs old, again in my early twenties, and again recently. I'm totally intrigued with every aspect of steroids, weight lifting, and also with vitamins and health supplements. I'm here to learn as much as I can, offer what I know, get to know everybody and become part of MuscleGurus.

JARHEAD2

Welcome to MG Jay! Glad to have you here man :) stick around & get to know these folks & you’ll find they’re great people. Things are a little different here & it is more chilled. :)

JARHEAD2

Jay is a friend of mine I met on another forum. He’s having a bit of a rough patch in his life right now & I have assured him that my family here will help & have his back!! ;)

Alpha Omega

JayD718 said:
</p><p>Hey fellas! I just wanted to introduce myself a little bit. I'm Jay(JayD718), and I've been amazed with steroids and how they work, ever since I was about 18yrs old. I'm currently 37yrs old, 5'11", and my weight is just about 250lbs. I've dabbled in steroids when I was 18 or 19yrs old, again in my early twenties, and again recently. I'm totally intrigued with every aspect of steroids, weight lifting, and also with vitamins and health supplements. I'm here to learn as much as I can, offer what I know, get to know everybody and become part of MuscleGurus.</p><p>
</p><p>Welcome my friend! Always good to see a new guy upload a avatar, lets us know your actually going to be active.</p><p> </p>

JayD718

Thank you bro. I'm trying to learn my way around and figure things out. I definitely plan on being very active here and staying active. Just have to learn my way around.

JayD718

Thanks bro, that's awesome to hear. I think I put up some basic information like my age, height and weight. I'm not sure what my bodyfat% is, I gotta find out. 

JayD718

I just want to thank everybody who welcomed me. I truly appreciate that guys! I'm just trying to learn my way around.