Introduction

Took me a while to join up to this forum but I have used this forum for help and reading since becoming interested in chemical wizardry and enhancement, so why not join and offer my experiences.

Anyway I am a 27 year old chef and personal trainer and I have been training hard for 4 years and credit it for changing my life. I was 23 when I looked in the mirror and realised how disgusting I looked, that same exact day I ran up three flights of stairs at my work place and was gassed! A colleague of mine said that I need to sort my self out so I did, Joined the gym and from day one I was hooked,started off with cardio then felt the iron a few weeks later all of a sudden I was reading everything on training, nutrition, supplements and loving every second of training, I dropped from 118kgs down to 75kgs in around a year, lifting really has changed my life, now Im hitting the stage where people notice I work out etc and its a great feeling, I am still humble as ever but its a nice ego boost!lol

My aims are now to keep training hard, I have done mass amounts of research into steroids, hgh and starting to learn about peptides.

I have done two cycles to date first being a dbol sust cycle to gain mass and most recently a test tren anavar cycle to cut a bit, also used t3 and clen and loved them all. I don't generally suffer with sides or pip, bit of an anomaly!

Anyway that's my story so far hoping to be active on this board as and when time permits, love nutrition subjects and being a chef I am pretty good with food.

Peace out!

D

dionysus

Welcome my friend! Its good to see you or someone set goals and actually meet or exceed them. If there is anything we can do to help further you reach your goals please do not hesitate to email or contact us on our website.

Regards,

DL

siegmund

Welcome and glad to see how weights changed your life , they did mine also but in a diiffernt way , but when they change our lifes comes a respect and love for the iron , some use it and abuse it for , wrong power , kwim , but welcome good to have yoi

Cheers guys pleasure to meet you all, gonna be as active as possible on the forums and will read the rules of course.

And sure Standingup  my experience of food will be used as much as possible and may start a recipes thread.

D

dolfanshan

Welcome to MG. Weights changed my life as well. It's a good addiction to have.

D

dionysus

I call it "My poor mans therapy". Go in angry come out and take a nap!

dolfanshan said:
</p>
<p>Welcome to MG. Weights changed my life as well. It's a good addiction to have.</p>
<p>
</p>