Introduction

bigjohnnie

Hey there ladiez and gents, proud to be a part of muscleguru and hopefully il be welcomed with open arms lol..Anyways I'm 26, 5'8 170 lbs. Been working out since I was aloud I was aloud in the gym (14).  When I was in high school the gym I went to use to sell alot of supplements and stuff so I was asking em one day what would be the best for gaining the most  weight so he sold me some m1t.. at the time I never new how bad they were but took them anyway along with some tribulus which is what he told me to do. I definitely should have looked it up bc buddy didn't tell me I needed a good PCT..anyway took them and went from like 124 to 143, couldn't believe it even though it was prob mostly water weight.. so that was the only aas I ever took but was legal back then..

I've been searching the forums the last couple years doing lots of research since I want to do my first cycle soon but I wanted to join muscleguru and do some more research and ask some questions before I do..

So the main reason  I'm on muscleguru is to get more info since yea can always learn something new, specially on a new forum.. Anyways glad to be a part of muscleguru and Id like to thank anyone who read this, it wasn't the best Intro but will be updating as I go...Thanks

milkin

Welcome bigjohnnie, we are glad you are here. Be sure to read the rules and stay active. +1 for your intro.