Introduction

Irongame427

Whats up guys, im 26, 5'11 ( and a half lol) around 205 8% bf at the moment. Been using gear for a while now. Ive tried most injectables, most orals,  but found what my body responds best to and i stick to those few, Gh ( been on for over a year at various doses) some different peptides, few short insulin runs etc. Im a regular member on another review site but every site has different information, different people with their own protocols and experience so im hear to hopefully continue to learn, help others and make some new friends.

Irongame427

lol yup you do know this guy, im good man, trying to expand my knowledge, learn some new protocols, make some new friends etc. Always trying to learn more you know me. Trying to catch up to you bro youre looking hugeee these days.

Irongame427

Nooo, i wish it was lol, its frank Mcgrath,  one of my favorite physiques, one that I would like to come close to attaining at some point in my life. idk if its possible but ill have fun during my journey.

Kfizzle

Thanks man, it's all an illusion :) Lol. You got me beat right now on the body fat tho I'm just doing this bulk bulk bulk lately but I got an expo to go to beginning of Oct with my sponsor so I am gonna lean up just a little bit for that. 205 8% is pretty impressive man!