Introduction

• Thread starter Heisgreaterthani
  • Start date
H

Heisgreaterthani

Hello! Just taking a minute to introduce myself as a new member to the site. I have been a very active weightlifter for 20 years, and have entered into the world of AAS slowly but steadily during the last 5. I have run many simple test e/c/sus cycles with good positive gains while on cycle, and little to no sides. Over the last 12 months I have been experimenting with a wider variety of compounds in search of what works best for me. I am currently on week 3 of my first tren cycle running 300 mg of tren e (50 eod) with 500 mg test e. Strength increases this week have been good (from 275 to 295 on bench 5x5, squats are at 345 from 325 5x5, and dead-lifts were up to 415 from 375 5x5 day before). Body weight is creeping up as well (3 lbs. in last 4-5 days) while I am still able to lean out more and more finding new and deepening striations everyday. I am finding the information and reviews on labs and websites helpful as I am looking to expand my "friend" base and find more sustainable and reliable sources. I hope I am able to find the help and support I am looking for. Thanks all.

Scandal

Welcome on board fella, you look like you will add a world of advice to us newbies, stay active and please contribute where you can, cheers.

milkin

Welcome Heisgreaterthani we are glad you are here. Plenty of friendships to be made here. +1 for your intro. 

strong

welcome aboard. Nice intro and good job filling out your stats... There is an array of info here and great people.. NO douches allowed... Look forward to your input.  Click up top on forums and read the rules brother. WElCOME................

Pumped

Welocme HGT you've come to the right place as there are plenty of family here to help you along the way on your journey.

Pankration

Hey! I know its he's > I but Heiss is part of my fam. Name. Not me at all but its somewhere. Heiss and xxllosky. Your gonna be great here kid.