Introductions

tburns1469

Hello all. Wanted to introduce myself. I have lurked on forums for a long time and this is the first one I have ever joined. Looking forward to it.

Dexter

Welcome tburns1469We are the next generation of review sites where honest reviews and member respect is our motto. Our atmosphere is unlike other review sites, we vow to remain clique free and treat all our members with the respect they deserve. Creating a cycle log, interacting in forums, posting pictures, and leaving source reviews are a few of the ways you can earn karma. DO NOT be afraid or intimateded to ask any questions here on Muscle Gurus. Keep asking until you get the answers you are looking for.

Please be sure to read our Rules and Guidelines. looking forward to your participation. +1 for your intro.

D

dionysus

Welcome tburn! I 2nd what Dexter has said. the "other" review site is BEYOND drama filled and power tripping mods. This is a great and contiously growing community. Infact I am enjoying this site so well I am inviting my buddies and clients here, also will run and post MuscleGuru member only promo's on my site (have to have some post under your belt to take advantage of it) dont want people to join and have 1 post to TRY and get the exclusive promo's.

DL