Is a 10ml 300mg ml of deca fake

Psilentchild

I was looking at order some deca I found some that's say 10ml vials 300mg ml. A buddy saw it and said there is no way you can get 300mg in a cc. That deca was fake. I can't find much information on it. Is this statement true?

N

noveskeelite

UGL make various concentrations. 300mg/ml is very easy and very possible. 

Standingup

Ive heard this bullshit that anything over 250mg per ml is fake too. It is complete bullshit and not only possible but easilly done.  I will tell you the higher the concentration the thicker the oil gets, but with the right oil and right solvent its more that possible. 

Psilentchild

Sigemund Really?? What did I do now? What is your feeling? Why do you feel like you have to respond with such negativity? From what I recall reading 19 nor-prohormones are steroids such as deca and tren that has 19 carbons. Something along those lines. I remember reading on it yesterday.

N

noveskeelite

Your questions seem trollish....thats why he says that. 

Standingup

GUYS WHOA WHOA !  The dude did nothing wrong, he didnt ask about side effects or using it in a cycle. All he asked was about gear being legit. 

Psilentchild Im sorry your question drew heat.

D

dolfanshan

Stand I wasn't bringing heat on him...lol I just know from another thread he wants to run deca, and am just trying to help educate psilentchild. He's very green when it comes to aas and he will tell you I've been more than helpful. 

D

dolfanshan

He's doing good too. He researched 19nor and knows what they are.

D

dolfanshan

+1 I can see you've done some research. Keep it up brother!

siegmund

Its not the questions p, its 19nors took me to my knees , and on my life I was inches away from pulling the trigger , if amperson does not know how to counter that , THERE IN TROUBLE !!!  So excuse me for giving a shit about your well being , questions are good and all are welcome , but p , have the experience to run this shit .   So my problem is I give a shit about you well being , all due respect , check my posts all I ever did was try to help a bro , and im not this super educeted  bro on aas , im not and never claimed to be but I do have about 10 cycles under my belt , and can pass on my exp.   And I ddid what your about to do  and I fucked up ,, sieg

Psilentchild

I think I remember this too. I could be wrong, but isn't that something along the lines of deca D@#$. This comes from doing a deca only cycle or or a higher dose of deca then test. You body produces prolactin in your body that lets your body know that you are done using that magical astroglide on your wife. This is why Mr. Winky goes down. With prolactin level out of wack Mr. Winky can't salute. How close did I get? I know this isn't all of the affects. This is what I recall reading.

siegmund

Exa tly like dolpf said I know also from another thread he wants to run deca , on this thread he said he went to order , hes not gonna buy it to look at the bottles , stand ,( and for the record your words stand , were on a computor tyou can here my tone , so for the record im talking like we were sitting down having a beer lol) but like I said if im buying im using , and I personaly dont feel he is ready for deca , but thats me , and hopefully he goes and researches more 

Psilentchild

I'm not going to use it until January. I'm not going to order anything right now, but soon because I want it here by January. I'm trying to consider the Holidays with deliver. I know I said March at 1st but I think January would be better. Dolf suggested dbol and test, but I have read too much about back pumps even with liv52. I know I do need to run a caber with any 19-nor cycle. How close did I get on proactlin?

D

dolfanshan

You're doing well. Everyone is here to help brother. Keep researching the compounds you think you may want to use.