Is a Trenbolone + Anavar cutting cycle safe for hair?

Mikiwrkhard22

If this is a bad cycle then trenbolone + what is safe for hair? Maybe a trebolone only cycle? I was reading a bunch of things and they say that Anavar is one of the safest steroids for hair loss, its a DHT-derivative so it doesn't increase DHT levels? Correct me if Im wrong. They say that trenbolone is not gonna cause hair loss. I also read the cycling some steroids together will make hair loss worse even if they aren't gonna increase DHT levels... So I don't know whats true and whats not. SO if someone can explain these things to me I will be very thankful. Also I don't have the balding gene but I have lost some hair in the past most likely from an anavar+winstrol cycle. Winstrol is very bad for hair...So I lost a very small amount but I don't want it to get worse. Also my steroid dealer suggests I take 200mg of Tren a week. Still didn't say how much Anavar I should take, mainly because Im not sure what I want to stack tren with. He suggested I take Tren+Test+Drostanolone but I read online that that combo will be very bad for hair so I decided I want something else. Also if there is a better cutting steroid than tren which wont cause hair loss please let me know.

Papa.Smurf0311

Any DHT is going to be bad for hair. Its hard to determine which is worse than others. Tren is just a whole other monster in and of itself. I dont have the bolding gene so every cycle ive ever ran I never ran into hair loss issues. It all depends if you have the balding gene really.

Mikiwrkhard22

Any DHT is going to be bad for hair. Its hard to determine which is worse than others. Tren is just a whole other monster in and of itself. I dont have the bolding gene so every cycle ive ever ran I never ran into hair loss issues. It all depends if you have the balding gene really.
Have you done a tren+anavar cycle? Can you tell me the most aggresive cycle you've had and what were the worst side effects?

suppsforlife

Trenbolone is actually one of the worst steroid for hair loss. It has a huge androgenic activity and the androgenic activity is mostly in scalp (thus causing hair loss).
Anavar is one of the safest (although is still DHT derived so still likely to cause hair loss).
in fact, all steroids are capable to speed hair loss. but some do more than others. For example, Deca Durabolin is considered one of the safest steroids for hair loss, although still can cause it.
What are you searching for anyway? Also, running steroids should be stacked with testosterone that can cause hair loss too.

Mikiwrkhard22

Trenbolone is actually one of the worst steroid for hair loss. It has a huge androgenic activity and the androgenic activity is mostly in scalp (thus causing hair loss).
Anavar is one of the safest (although is still DHT derived so still likely to cause hair loss).
in fact, all steroids are capable to speed hair loss. but some do more than others. For example, Deca Durabolin is considered one of the safest steroids for hair loss, although still can cause it.
What are you searching for anyway? Also, running steroids should be stacked with testosterone that can cause hair loss too.
Im trying to figure out which cycle wont cause hair loss. Anyway i decided Im gonna take Testosterone + Anavar cycle. What do you think about this cycle and its effects on hair?

suppsforlife

Again, it is important to understand that ALL steroids have a negative impact on your hair. But mostly if you're genetically prone to those issues.
Test is safer than Tren in terms of hair. Anavar, again, is one of the safest. Overall, Test + Anavar should be fairly mild. But dosages and cycle lengths also play a very important role. and as mentioned, your genetics

Papa.Smurf0311

I tried running test a while back but I did not like the sides so I cut it at 3 weeks. I may try running it again sometime and a low dosage and see where that goes. most of the time my only side are E2 side effects and having trouble regulating my estrogen once I start treading into higher test dosages. acne was never a problem for me and neither was hair loss. maybe sometimes I might have trouble with appetite and sleep but not very often. the biggest cycle ive done was 600 test a week, 600 EQ a week, 400 mast a week, 100 proviron ED, 50 Anavar ED, and 4 IU's Growth ED. the anavar i used for the first 4-5 weeks then dropped it, and I used proviron for the whole cycle and I tried pushing it to to 18 weeks or so. really the only bad sides i got were trouble regulating my E2. after I got it down, my appetite got better. After about 6-8 weeks into the cycle I did feel kinda bad and it was because my hematocrit was high because of the EQ so youll have to give blood if you use EQ, at least i recommend that.