Is it just me?

Gainz.

So... when I pin I tend to favor my right side. My right quad, my right delt and my right glute. But for a while I consistently pinned my right quad.

Well... its noticeably bigger and more defined than my left.

So my question is... does pinning in a certain place make that muscle bigger?

I swear I've heard this before, but I've never looked into it.
Just wanted to see if you guys have noticed this, or if it's all in my head

• Wow
Reactions: LHV

bobby ricky

So... when I pin I tend to favor my right side. My right quad, my right delt and my right glute. But for a while I consistently pinned my right quad.

I always pin my Dick and no bigger or smaller 😂

Imgame

I pinned my right thigh a lot and noticed it had bigger muscle definition. But every time I pin I notice for a day that muscle is bigger. I did just push oil into it and it has to sit in the muscle for awhile before it’s absorbed.
Your not going too o benefit enough to justify site injection for size.

Gainz.

I pinned my right thigh a lot and noticed it had bigger muscle definition. But every time I pin I notice for a day that muscle is bigger. I did just push oil into it and it has to sit in the muscle for awhile before it’s absorbed.
Your not going too o benefit enough to justify site injection for size.

That's what I thought at first, but its been 2 weeks since I've pinned in my right quad and its still... bigger.

The thing that made me really think about it was I just watched a guy pin in his bicep... right in the peak.

Imgame

That's what I thought at first, but its been 2 weeks since I've pinned in my right quad and its still... bigger.

The thing that made me really think about it was I just watched a guy pin in his bicep... right in the peak.
I have done biceps like that before. One time was with 50mg TrenA in each. Ended up laying in bed cuddling myself in pain 🤣🤣🤣

suppsforlife

no it doesn't. and it's just in your head. if one part is bigger than the other, that's just naturally so, not because of where you pin. people tend to have one part different than the other (as you may already know). That's why I'm pretty sure you may have noticed that while you're doing biceps curls, for example, one hand can't rep no more, but the other can still do a few reps (for me its the right that's stronger).
steroids (injectables) are released in the bloodstream all over the body. They can't make a single part increase more than the other. well, except for the clown's drug - synthol, which is not a steroid at all.

Imgame

no it doesn't. and it's just in your head. if one part is bigger than the other, that's just naturally so, not because of where you pin. people tend to have one part different than the other (as you may already know). That's why I'm pretty sure you may have noticed that while you're doing biceps curls, for example, one hand can't rep no more, but the other can still do a few reps (for me its the right that's stronger).
steroids (injectables) are released in the bloodstream all over the body. They can't make a single part increase more than the other. well, except for the clown's drug - synthol, which is not a steroid at all.
I’m right handed but stronger left
I fight left handed but train right.
I have always been stronger on my left side with a lot of things. I don’t agree with being stronger on one side than the other.

Parameddog

Don't forget - the dominant side of your body will always be slightly larger than the non dominant side.

If you are right handed, you are right side dominant and the same is true for left handed people.

Gainz.

I'm ambidextrous... well... mostly.
I write and eat with my left hand, but throw a football and baseball with my right. I can't throw a ball with my left, and I can't write with my right.
But... as far as bowling, swinging a bat, pool, golf, boxing, darts, shooting guns or bows, and countless other things I can switch back and forth between right and left without thinking about it.
My right arm is also much stronger, and my right bicep is 1/2" bigger.

Imgame

I write and eat with my left hand, but throw a football and baseball with my right. I can't throw a ball with my left, and I can't write with my right.
But... as far as bowling, swinging a bat, pool, golf, boxing, darts, shooting guns or bows, and countless other things I can switch back and forth between right and left without thinking about it.
I used to wait until the bowler was at the stumps and swap to left handed when playing cricket then smash it. Play darts left handed on my own in pub’s until someone asked to play for money then play right handed and destroyed them. Play pool with me very shot behind my back left handed just to piss someone off that had the table for hours then when I beat them I would give the table to the next person and go back to drinking. Muay Thai I like sparing left handed because it’s my natural side but I train right handed because it’s easier for everyone to hold pads.

suppsforlife

so you've basically answered your own question :D

Parameddog

I used to wait until the bowler was at the stumps and swap to left handed when playing cricket then smash it. Play darts left handed on my own in pub’s until someone asked to play for money then play right handed and destroyed them. Play pool with me very shot behind my back left handed just to piss someone off that had the table for hours then when I beat them I would give the table to the next person and go back to drinking. Muay Thai I like sparing left handed because it’s my natural side but I train right handed because it’s easier for everyone to hold pads.
Pubs, Cricket.... good man - lets dominate this place with roast beef and yorkshire puds!

Gainz.

Pubs, Cricket.... good man - lets dominate this place with roast beef and yorkshire puds!

Cricket has to be one of the oddest sports I've ever seen.
Now before you attack the American... let me just say I don't really watch any American sports. Baseball is the most boring sport on the planet, couldn't be less interested in basketball, stopped caring about football (American football) when it got political, soccer... not on your life...
The only sports I watch are combat sports. Wrestling... not that fake WWE nonsense, I'm talking Olympic wrestling, Greco Roman wrestling, boxing, mma, bare knuckle boxing.. and my absolute favorite... midget boxing!
If you haven't seen midget boxing... you're definitely missing out!

Parameddog

Australian rules football. Have a look at that.

Judi is my main story. Started at 11 and still going strong at 51.

Love polish MMA. 4 men in a ring. Fnarrrr

Gainz.

Australian rules football. Have a look at that.

Judi is my main story. Started at 11 and still going strong at 51.

Love polish MMA. 4 men in a ring. Fnarrrr

I do enjoy watching rugby highlights, but never got into the actual sport.

I really want to get into Turkish oil wrestling....I'm just having a hard time finding a sparring partner

(🤣😂🤣 waiting for the comments from the people who have to Google what it is 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂)

Gainz.

You sick cunt 🤣🤣🤣
It’s so wrong they abuse midgets so much for entertainment

Its midgets fighting other midgets... its not 1 normal guy boxing 10 midgets... even though that would be pretty cool.
But they take it very seriously!
Its not much different than the special Olympics or Paralympics.
They are doing what they enjoy... I just might enjoy it even more 🤣😂.

But... I am a sick cunt... I have no argument for that.