Is my diet ok?

SemperFi

X2 Dolf.

Beast, you are on the right path and educating yourself is a big portion of the battle. Keep learning and keep adjusting until you reach your goal. Stay strong and never give up on your dream!

SEMPER FI

swolesam

Healthy one at that! I never added stevia to salad, but now im guna try it out. Although i dont eat much salads lately, just eat alot more fibrous greens. Salads take too long to eat, and i wana be done quick to mind prep for the next meal :)

swolesam

Supplements wise: Caffeine is one, its also boosts your performance in the gym, i know some people dont have tolerance for it, but i like it in moderate doses. EGCG (active ingredient in green tea) high concentrations def works up the metabolism. Vit B complex + Vit B-12 HIGH doses. Personally, my body absorbs B12 efficiently based on blood work, but if it didnt, i would def go with the B12 injections route. Thats critical in metabolism and other benefits as well. Thyroid supplements, i'm on the fence with, because something like iodine will bloat you for about a month or so at first before it saturates the receptors then your thyroid will be boosted, you need to do some reading on it, but i hate the 1st week of using it everytime i hop on it, i get off. If Thyroid is low, its an uphill battle with fat metabolism, Thyroid (T3 and free T3) HAS to be optimized to high normal. CLA is another supplement that alot of guys use to reduce body fat ratio to lean mass.

Physical: Fasted cardio in the AM is ideal to get metabolism tweaked that day. I make sure i do that on my cheat day to give my body the extra boost to utilize more of the calories i'd be throwing at it.

Diet: Stay away from processed foods, junk food, Trans Fats, and most importantly reduce insulin spikes throughout the day by staying away from simple carbs, or cut them out completely.

JARHEAD2

I use the Vit B's & CLA & I love coffee which is where I get most of my caffeine. I have thought about the B injections! I'd be curious who else is or who has tried them!!  Thanks bro

swolesam

get the blood panel for vit bs, if you're above normal by LARGE numbers, then you're good to go. No need to jam in the injections when your body is already absorbing the oral b vits with efficiency. 

SharonKY

It just gives the dressing a slight sweetness...which is what hooks us on the bottled stuff.  At least the stevia is better.  You could also sub fruit in your salads, if allowed.  I always love a good spinach, strawberry, blueberry salad.

Dolf

I like baby spinich, chicken breast, cranberry, walnuts, and an olive oil with balsamic vinegar dressing.

I

icdeadlifters

swolesam said:
</p><p>Supplements wise: Caffeine is one, its also boosts your performance in the gym, i know some people dont have tolerance for it, but i like it in moderate doses. EGCG (active ingredient in green tea) high concentrations def works up the metabolism. Vit B complex + Vit B-12 HIGH doses. Personally, my body absorbs B12 efficiently based on blood work, but if it didnt, i would def go with the B12 injections route. Thats critical in metabolism and other benefits as well. Thyroid supplements, i'm on the fence with, because something like iodine will bloat you for about a month or so at first before it saturates the receptors then your thyroid will be boosted, you need to do some reading on it, but i hate the 1st week of using it everytime i hop on it, i get off. If Thyroid is low, its an uphill battle with fat metabolism, Thyroid (T3 and free T3) HAS to be optimized to high normal. CLA is another supplement that alot of guys use to reduce body fat ratio to lean mass.</p><p>Physical: Fasted cardio in the AM is ideal to get metabolism tweaked that day. I make sure i do that on my cheat day to give my body the extra boost to utilize more of the calories i'd be throwing at it.</p><p>Diet: Stay away from processed foods, junk food, Trans Fats, and most importantly reduce insulin spikes throughout the day by staying away from simple carbs, or cut them out completely.</p><p>
 </p><p>Damn bro did you go to college on diets and supps? You def know your shit bro. I always follow your diet posts...... +1</p>

I

icdeadlifters

Hi,

Are you on or off? if yes, how your cycle looks like?

I need more info like age, weight, height. height if you can provide in CM will be great.

Training - how many days? aerobics?

[/quote] 

Hate to get off topic but its great to see a s***ce really active in forums....