Is This A Member Friendly Site or Run like Like The Competition:?

Johnmarshall12

I'm here to help everyone. I have been a member in good standing of a competitive site. After contributing a lot there and good forum articles as well as honest reviews. I am simply tired of the "Bullying" by the MODS!

Tell me if this will be the same experience before i commit time and energy? I'll be glad to post lots of info, pics, etc but I don't want to go through the same thing.

The "Members" make a site because we contribute and support the sources who then pay the rent. So in effect we pay the rent!

Sadly the competition works it the other way around.  The audience rules and they don't get it. 

So, please tell me what I can expect here if I put in the time;

thx;

Jm,

Dolf

Hello and welcome Jm!

Muscle Gurus is a member friendly site for the members by the members. You will not be bullied by mods or members alike. We have an atmosphere where everyone is welcomed, and being active is encouraged. All we ask is that you follow the rules  http://musclegurus.to/content/rules-and-guidelines and be respectful of others. Your info and pics are welcomed too. Come on in and make yourself at home, and you'll quickly see what I'm talking about.

Once again welcome brother, and I look forward to seeing you in the forums! +1 for the intro

Standingup

Thos guys above, pffft don't listen to them they are Mods. LOLOL

JUST KIDDING !!  No that kind of tyranny does not exist here. I know where you are talking about and heaven forbid you disagree with a mod, you might get a warning if you are lucky, and you might not. Well no its not like that over here. Make no mistake there are rules and the mods enforce them, but you are certainly allowed to debate just about anything if you can do it in a civil way.

Whats the matter over there ?  You don't like being told what to think ?  Amyway just about everyone here is here for the reason you mention, also to avoid the corruption.

Well welcome to you and enjoy

MRFIXIT

Hey brother! Welcome... If you were over at E ,,, i dont blame you man.. Im sure you know who i am if you were over there... I say fuckem!

This board rocks .. everyone is cool as hell and you get treated really good! Watch out for Sig though... He can be a real dick!

LMFAO im just kidding ... he is a cool dude too hahaha!   WELCOME!

D

Dont_trip

TO MG you will like the atmosphere much more over here than over there, Welcome.

siegmund

I would like go clarify ,there is no competition ,really reviews sites run parell with each other .the goals are the same ,to give the consumer a edge unlike the dark ages when you waited months for a pk if at all hoping you didn't have cat piss. The thing that seperates the sites is personality .each site carries with it a personality .. Now here at mg you will find that 95℅,of us all belonged to other sites . but we all round up here :)),  I find members here are the ones that got sick of all the bs  and back door bullshit .not to mention the pack mentality .. You won't find that here ,you have good hearted working men that share the same passion.. Make your self at home 

Johnmarshall12

Yes...well the pack over there could be in for a BIG surprise when they learn that their power can easily be taken if we build this site and make it strong. It can be done 

Outlawthing

Best site by far  and hey if a ten ml vial of cat piss  won't make you grow then I don't know what the hell will  :)  

Slimdog

I'm relatively new to the site, but everything I read from the experienced members is very friendly, encouraging, and welcoming.  Also, everyone seems to be very honest.  No blowing smoke up your ass just to push aas.  I enjoy reading as much as possible.

Dolf

Your exactly right brother. We take pride in the personality that MG has developed. Its great members, respect, and integrity that make us a great site that is growing everyday.

csancheezy

johnmarshall we don't play thone games over here! I'm sure you will find what everyone already said to be true, so enjoy!