Is your gym clean?

B

Burrr

Dolf said:
</p><p>Geez. Infantigo?</p><p>
Nope, just a wicked case of ringworm. I seem to have been more susceptible to it's rapid spread than the average person. I've not had any other fungus in my life outside of some athlete's foot at summer camp. </p><p>I had it in all the "moist" places, but fortunately for some reason it does not grow on the penis or scrotum.</p><p> </p>

B

Burrr

calmb4dastorm said:
</p><p>You poor thing.</p><p>
I know, it was an awful month, lol. My wife was going through menopause, she was happy to have me shut down.</p><p> </p>

Jedimax

What bothered me before at the gym I go to was people not wiping down the equipment especially when doing cardio. I know 2 guys who would do vigorous cardio, not wipe the elliptical or treadmills and then proceed to hit the weights for at least 45 mins after that. Id tell these kids to wipe their pouring sweat off the various equipment many times that it got on my nerves. The least they could've done was bring their own towel to lie down upon. Eventually the staff had to tell them because of so many complaints. Thank God they dont go there anymore! 

@Burrr, that looks terrible from the pics you posted! Sorry you had to deal with that. Damn.