its funny pip

siegmund

Now I'm on my cycle ,I've got like 5 shots in ,delts lateral ,and glutes ,0 pip but sites are use to being used ,2 days ago quad virgin ,and it was good for like 12 hour ,then got sore ,then I can feel oil move down leg ,I followed sore ness ,then last night it was hurting not severe ,but 800 mg IBP and hot shower on it ,I was fine now all day work the bitch is red agion and swole and tender for real ,quads are funny its prop I figured it would be gone considering the half life ,,oh well other quad gets in tonight and I added the tren ,I'm enjoying this cycle ,I don't care its only gonna be 6 days ,I wood is through roof I'm a freak in bed agion which the wife and I haven't seen in a year ,the freak part :)) I'm horney all the time I have a sence of well being I'm not letting the quads get me down I can't wait for my next pin ,,but next time quad should be less uncomfortable I hope ,and I didn't take any caber yet ,i m to low of tren and just started ,well that will be here probley Tues ,but the quad and pip is weird I don't worry about the hurt its the red ness but I know its my body trying to fight the compound ,, I know its early in cycle and I'll keep it real the way the prop had me and has me feeling if I don't keep this on tren the trens gone ,I feel 18 agion on the prop only problem is the body's 50 and I feel that ::(( just a update bro check cycle journal if see more I'm keeping one ,,later

N

noveskeelite

Prop will make PIP worse man because of short ester. It has higher metling point which means crystals don't break down in body as easy as like enanthate. crystallization is what causes PIP. Basically the oils and solvents get absorbed too fast leaving behind cystallized gear which causes pain. Ive been doing a LOT of reading on PIP and have quickly become on expert on it lol.

one thing I absolutely cannot explain tho is why I only get PIP severely in certain spots......like quads. However the solution to that is simply curring gear 50/50 with filtered GSO. do that in spots your prone to PIP like quads and also pecs for me

The redness btw is likely just skin irritation. My quad got red and swollen last time too.

siegmund

I agree ,the redness is still there today but only mildly sore ,now i m doing other one tonight ,so back to the pain ,I'm hoping ,round 2 ,is better since virgin,hit front delts last night and mildly sore 

N

noveskeelite

lol your a tougher man than me. limping around isn't fun.

RR

Bought some prop from a sponsor not on this board, but oh man, I have never felt that pain before or since. I wanted to chop my leg off the pain was so bad!

I was walking around with an 80 year old man leg, had what looked to be vericose veins...never used prop since!

dlovett

I did a short piece on prop burn and associated pip. Try cutting your prop with injectable B12 - it expedites the metabolic cycle right through the third carbon chain relative to the citric acid cycle (wherein propionic acid fully metabolizes) and will significantly reduce pain, redness, flu symptoms, etc.

https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/steroids/71447-prop-burn

N

noveskeelite

I actually don't find prop to be much more painful than long esters in my experience. Just certain spots will mess me up no matter what type of test it is.....pecs and especially quads. But cutting 50/50 with filtered GSO completely eliminated any post injection pain.

I have read that with B-12 because its water based and absorbed so quickly cutting with it will have little to no impact. I haven't actually tried it tho.

N

noveskeelite

lol my money says if it hurt once it will hurt again. ive done both quads multiple times and has pretty significant pain after each one. The last 3 being really rough. Literally disabled for an entire week.

siegmund

Its almost 24 hours later and don't get me wrong I feel it but its only sore ,so far so good other quad is gtg ,but there's still a few sites before it

N

noveskeelite

good deal man. tomorrow morning im gonna grow some balls and shoot my other quad using the GSO method that used for pecs..............hopefully I have the same results I had with pecs. I will be using E tho not P

siegmund

This is so fuck crazy the other quad killed me this still only sore ,but last time it was pinned more toward center of quad this time I had her go a little to the side not much ,but I'm also learning positioning also can be a big part ,what's crazy is I thought I'd hate ed pins and I don't I love them with short esters I know I got more of a good feeling coming tomorrow ,I can feel my prop hours later ,I think the half life on prop is what 8 hours? 

siegmund

Its now a day and a half ,and left quad ,never got no worse ,which brings me to believe ,placement of inject site plays a roll for me center quad ,got bad ,not severe tho ,,and a little to side of center ,got mildly site and stayed that way ::))) now I start my rotation agion ,I have 8 sites being used ,now I want 10, hmmm lat,pec,I'm not hitting my bicep,nor tricep ,,so its spec,or lat

D

Dont_trip

If you fully extend your knee and feel where the  bone on your kneecap is on the outside (it will be pointy)that pretty much  is where you inject in the mid way point between your hip and thigh.

N

noveskeelite

Yeah ive heard about the placement. Ive done multiple diff spots on thigh tho and got pretty significant pain each time.

Just a min ago did quad shot cutting with 50/50 filtered GSO. Lets hope and pray I get no PIP or only MILD pip.

I foam rolled thigh immediatey after injection.

RR

Placement does really matter for quad injections. Don't know if you've ever this Sieg, but I hope this helps a bit.

http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm

N

noveskeelite

lol everyone posts that. Ive used that spot with pain.

location can play a role if you don't get all the oil in muscle and it seeps into other areas.

ive had that happen in delts. causes redness and soreness. redness will usually be a few inches from actual injection site.

BUT in general CRYSTALLIZATION is what causes PIP. You also wanna inject into as center of muscle group as possible.

RR

Those big muscles in the quads are very sensitive, some days are worse than others. And sometimes I feel like I used a 12g needle.