its funny pip

siegmund

Ya I've used it ,and this is first time on quads ::)) left quad only got sore right quad hurt a little ,,I think we all need our own sweet spot with the pinning ,I've found mine front delts no pip , quads I can work I'm happy with them thanks bros

N

noveskeelite

so its been about 4 hours now and I have soreness at injection site but I DONT have the usual extreme stiffness and swelling I usually get. If pain stays like this it is VERY manageable. will keep updated

injection was 1ml test e and 1ml GSO cut 50/50

siegmund

Keep us posted ,my quad is tight and feel it but nothing to complain about  lmao , a year from now will be laughing about this hearing 2 other bros going through this shit

N

noveskeelite

lol I already laugh when I hear peoples PIP quad storys. Not laughing at them only laugh because I can relate lol

N

noveskeelite

if you google quad PIP and read on some other forums......the stories are HILARIOUS!!!! lol

siegmund

No doubt and I don't care how much of a tough guy killer someone acts or portrays ,there nervous when hitting the old quad ,I was idc

N

noveskeelite

im a big puss with all my injections. I shake and sweat like a schoolgirl lol. don't exactly enjoy them but I want the gainzzzzz so I do it anyways

N

noveskeelite

Quad update:

do have some PIP almost all directly at injection site. But pain is very minor and only very slight stiffness. Extremely tolerable this time around. basically feels like someone punched me in thigh and its bruised but again very tolerable.

no extreme stiffness or swelling like last few times.

N

noveskeelite

yeah quads are so easy to hit and I can aspirate by myself. so id like to be able to do them regularly