Ive been taking steroids

Gainz.

Found my next purchase...
And I'm willing to admit... I have a problem 😁. I was looking for overalls for work. I start back at the end of March and until... May it's going to be some cold mornings and days. Plus I feel like I never have enough pockets. Between my phone, vape, juice, ear buds, pocket knife, EDC flashlight, usually have a multi tool and a whistle (because of my job... Getting someones attention is very important. And I'm not the world greatest whistler) then what ever might be in my pocket as far as tools (screw driver, wrench, eye protection, normal sunglasses, gloves) or whatever we have going on for the day. So I figured overalls would be a good idea for warmth and carrying shit.

Well... You guys know my obsession with pink... And being as close to shirtless as possible in public... I feel like these were made for me. Like some fashion designer saw my FB page and was like... I need to make these for this Gainz douchebag πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.
I'm a little broke at the moment... Went wayyy too crazy for Valentine's Day... But... These will be mine!

Attachments

• received_363966663216258.jpeg
    received_363966663216258.jpeg
    264.9 KB · Views: 4

Gainz.

So I just got a update... Remember when I told you guys that I was walking with my girl and one of her friends saw us and said "who's that Meathead you're with"
Well my girl ran into that same girl again.
My girl said something about the Meathead comment.
Well this girl... πŸ€£πŸ˜‚... She said she was with her boyfriend. And said "wow who's that guy Ms Gainz is with" and her boyfriend gave her a very dirty look. (Apparently he's like 5'8 120lbs, drinks a lot of beer and plays a lot of videogames)
So she had to say "Meathead" so her boyfriend would drop his attitude πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.
Because it was just the 2 girls talking this time her friend then continued to tell my girl how lucky she is to be with a guy who looks like me... Because most guys that care that much about their appearance are gay πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ (little does she know πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚)

But yeah my girl couldn't wait to get home and tell me about it. Making guys jealous that I don't even know.

suppsforlife

on a serious note, anyone shredded like you will make guys jealous you don't even know
everyone just wants it, but they'd rather scream steroids than work their asses off.

Gainz.

on a serious note, anyone shredded like you will make guys jealous you don't even know
everyone just wants it, but they'd rather scream steroids than work their asses off.

Yeah you ain't kidding brother.
It's just so weird to me... Like our new friend @PaintDrinker when I saw his transformation I couldn't wait to show my girl his pictures. Or when @Lee.the.Demi.Human posts a new picture, I always show Mrs Gainz... (Unless he's showing off his lats... πŸ˜‚πŸ€£)
I'm not jealous I'm fuckin proud!
I love that there's others out there putting in work and making themselves better.
Granted at first my girl thought it was a little weird that I'm showing her half naked men all the time... But to me it's not sexual. It's pride and a sense of brotherhood. Like look at what they have accomplished!
Not that Im trying to share a lot of person stuff, but Lee his girl, my girl and myself have grown pretty close over the last few months.
So when I show his pictures to Mrs Gainz... She's looking at a friend doing better, setting and achieving goals!

But... Maybe it's just different for guys who don't lift and don't know what we go through. I couldn't imagine being upset because my girl said something about how a guy looks. That shit just boggles my mind!
Having to try and put someone else down to make you feel better about yourself... I'm sorry I just can't relate to that.
I'm guessing his girls eyes lit up just a bit too much when she saw me and it hurt his ego. But getting mad at me and putting me down isn't going to change the way she feels. And then... Forcing her to basically lie to make you feel better... Damm.. that's worse than anything.

I'm trying to get the 4 of us to go on a hike in the spring when shit starts to open back up. They are local, and apparently like to hike as well. So... I want to kill this mother fucker with kindness πŸ€£πŸ˜‚. And I'm showing up full douchebag mode... Talking my pink overalls, pink sunglasses, shirtless... Full Ginny!

Gainz.

So... It's probably a good thing that my last tren dose was Monday.
Went to the mall yesterday, needed to grab a few things. Usually we just order online... But cabin fever has been real!
Anyway... There's this group of... Very nice respectful kids... (Satire) a group of 7. 4 Boys and 3 girls. They look like late teens early 20s. Well they start fuckin with one another pushing and wrestling... Now they are swinging their bags and posters at one another. Just acting like fuckin retards. Well now they are just a few inches from us and only getting more out of control.
So... Against my better judgement... I grabbed the biggest one closet to me, picked him up by his shirt and told them all to knock it the fuck off! I just wanted them to stop before my girl got hit or shoved or whatever was going to happen. I need to stress this wasn't some "good kids just messing around" these were... Debts to society acting like idiots and trying to hurt one another with whatever they had in their hands.
At first the 7 of them went completely silent.
Then after I dropped the big one (I say big one, he was 5'8 110lbs he was just the biggest one in the group)
He got all pissy, through his bags on the ground and said
"That's it, now I want to fight"
I honestly couldn't help but laugh... That really didn't help the situation. So he's yelling and carrying on... Screaming and crying about how he wants to fight and he can't believe he got pushed. (If I pushed him... He wouldn't be standing 😁) so while their all getting amped up I just took my Adidas track top off and handed it to my girl. I was looking super good too... Old school 2001 style. White Adidas high tops, light blue ripped jeans, white Y back stringer muscle shirt, my purple joker watch... So fresh and clean πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.
So after I handed my zip up to her and turned back to the group... I realized this kid who was so pumped to fight to fight just a minute ago, has now circled back behind the entire group πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.
So I just stood my ground for minute... Meanwhile more and more people are stopping and gathering... Waiting to see what happens next. I waited for Mr "I Wana fight" to make eye contact with me. As soon as he did I blew him a kiss and gave him the old Kung Fu movie come here finger wave.
Well he got a lot louder and a lot more animated but never started to move towards me.
So we just kept going on our way.
Mrs Gainz was... Well a little mad, but also a little turned on by the whole thing πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.
Mad because... Well the obvious legal issues if something did happen. But turned on because I stepped in and backed down a group of (wanna be) "thugs"
Oh I should also mention one of the girls was a decent size bull dyke.
But the most amusing thing to me... After he threw his purse on the ground, after he circled behind all of his friends, after I blew him a kiss and gestured to come get it... And he didn't move at all... After all that... When we finally got sick of waiting and started walking to 5 below, he then screams "yeah you better walk away"
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
So if course I just stopped and gave him another "come on" wave.... And again... Nothing happened.
I'm only surprised by a lot of the things I did in that situation. First I'm kind of shocked I grabbed him to begin with. I wasn't planning on it... It just happened. Before I knew it... I just had this kid in the air.
And second... I only ever said the first initial "knock it the fuck off"
The entire time they were all going crazy... I remained silent. I'm usually the biggest shit talker in the room... I mean you guys know me... Silence isn't my thing. But yet... I was absolutely silent.
The other thing that surprised me was just how scary calm I was. Best case, no fight happened... Worse case... My girl and I have to fight 7 teens - early 20s.

So cut to last night when we're home and settling down. We get out of the shower and my girl goes "so do you feel better?"
I said feel better about what?
She says... Well I know you've been wanting to get your hands on someone for a while now...
I just started laughing... Like for one... I don't want to hurt anyone... And 2... That's not what I consider putting my hands on someone πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.
She then told me I don't have to be so protective over her.
And I explained that I do... Because if one of those fuck Muppets hit her or knocked her to the ground... I wouldn't have just picked one up and told them to cut the shit. I would have just started fuckin swinging!

Attachments

• 200w.gif
    200w.gif
    202.5 KB · Views: 1