JuiceDaddy.Store Customer Discussions

MRBLACKSHARK75

JuiceDaddy is a punk nothing but lies, don’t let them screw you over. All this bro and mate bullshit from them. Not a man of his word, been over a month and still nothing. I have every message and proof of what I was supposed to recieve. Then nothing but lies out of his mouth. Even tried to get me to pay again…. Real pieces of shit don’t stand on business at all!!!
It's been a week a not a fucking word. It was only $165 but also my very FIRST time. It took me this long to get fucked!!!

kevc

Does anybody have any info on Juice daddy? Are they still operating? Site is still up. I've been a past customer. Try to order, no replies, even to messages.
I've ordered several times without no problem yet last week placed order and no reply or communication??
Very frustrating!

Mojoprimrose

On their telegram channel they are saying JD has passed away. Probably just a pump and dump ? Who shut down the site if the guy died ?

Mojoprimrose

Can anyone tell me

Can anyone tell me how long delivery takes through international Warehouse 3 to Florida
Juicedaddys telegram channel is claiming JD has passed away. Imo it was a classic pump and dump with all the crazy sales 70% off and then you have the site being taken down! He got me for 2 primo 200, super glad I did not put in a crazy order

MatureMuscle68

On their telegram channel they are saying JD has passed away. Probably just a pump and dump ? Who shut down the site if the guy died ?
If true...may he rest in peace. My dealings with him were on the up and up. If it was a pump and dump, why were my 2 orders for hundreds of $ in early January not responded to and the $ collected? Who's to say he was operating the site alone, could've been shut down by a close associate or his wife. Why was it shut down if his death was untrue, why not just keep on fucking people? Death happens...Shit happens, and they happen suddenly. Just sayin.

Mojoprimrose

If true...may he rest in peace. My dealings with him were on the up and up. If it was a pump and dump, why were my 2 orders for hundreds of $ in early January not responded to and the $ collected? Who's to say he was operating the site alone, could've been shut down by a close associate or his wife. Why was it shut down if his death was untrue, why not just keep on fucking people? Death happens...Shit happens, and they happen suddenly. Just sayin.
If you go to the telegram channel you can see they were taking orders and offering crazy deals in January not offered on the website. I put my order in and communicated through telegram and was told my order would be shipped. I tried to make contact today using telegram and got the news, I don't know if it’s true.
I know the game so I never put in orders over $200!

Mojoprimrose

If you go to the telegram channel you can see they were taking orders and offering crazy deals in January not offered on the website. I put my order in and communicated through telegram and was told my order would be shipped. I tried to make contact today using telegram and got the news, I don't know if it’s true.
I know the game so I never put in orders over $200!

Attachments

• IMG_2359.jpeg
    IMG_2359.jpeg
    398.4 KB · Views: 8