JuiceDaddy.Store Customer Discussions

Well damn... That's a shitty lesson learned... But the good news is he'll never sell to another person on this forum.
That really sucks... If you need a new source... I know a guy... Or 6...
Lol look at you slagging me off. Never ordered from me in your life… I know a source haha fucking snake

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Beyond the shipping and communication problems. Any idea if the stuff is fake or under dosed or anything like that?
Annoyingly, I believe it to be high quality. The consistency is different to what I'm used to, but I'm using more anastrazole than usual. So without labs, I would say it's good.

I don't want to see this descend into shit slinging.

Sellers face unscrupulous individuals trying to defraud them fairly often I would say, and they don't have any legal fallback given the nature of the business.

Buyers are wiring money off on good faith, even if something arrives it could be literally anything, as we also have no legal recourse.

The tracking issue; its an official RM number that was purchased, but not scanned into the system. Doesn't look great but could have been taken by a postal worker after being deposited at post office 🤷

I have no interest in taking money out of the pockets of businessmen selling a good product that I want to buy. I want that guy to stay in business.

I'm in contact with the seller now, he tells me he's had stuff going on this last week. Which is fair enough, life happens to us all.

Gainz.

Lol look at you slagging me off. Never ordered from me in your life… I know a source haha fucking snake
Hey.. suck my dick 😁.
You might want to apologize or I can make it so no one buys from you here again. You're just a source.. and apparently not a very good one. My source has nothing but great reviews and communication.
Pissing off the well known members isn't a very good idea... But you don't really seem like a thinker.
I gave you the benefit of the doubt... But you just proved the kind of source you are. Good luck buddy 😁

peet1

HO HO HO CHRISTMAS PROMO FOR THE MUSCLE GURU MASSIVE…..
Before we get going…. Every member who joins our telegram group (next 100). https://t.me/+9ibK2cJAQsMwOGNk will receive a free Venum Labs Test P 150, all you’ll have to pay is postage. Or if you make an order after joining telegram then you’ll get two vials of Venum Test P 150 added for free to your order. Minimum order amount is £50/$65 excluding postage/shipping.
1) 60%OFF OF VENUM AND EVO (minimum 6 items). No code required just pass me the order number and I’ll readjust accordingly.
2) VENUM 100iu PURE LIQUID GOLD HGH KIT ONLY £110/$140 or 3 for £300/$380
3) SPEND £1500/$1900 AND WE WILL TRIPLE WHAT IS IN YOUR BASKET.
4) VENUM NO FUCKS GIVEN SIZE PACK 2 TEST 300 2 DECA 300 2 BOLDENONE 350 2 DBOL PACKS 10mg x 100 1 CLOMID BOX ALL FOR JUST £100/$126
5) EVERY ORDER COMES WITH SOME CHRISTMAS CHOCOLATE AND EVERY ORDER OVER £350/$449 COMES WITH 4 VIALS OF YOUR PREFERRED VENUM TESTOSTERONE….
6) MEDS BUY ONE GET ONE FREE, SPACE VAPES TOO, DOES NOT INCLUDE ORDER FREEBIES UNLESS STEROIDS ARE ORDERED.
7) FOR EVERYTHING ELSE USE CODE DEC33 (cannot be used in conjunction with offer 1).
As always be safe, stay strong and have a great Christmas.
JD www.Juicedaddy.site

HO HO HO​

Poppapump66

Juice Daddy hasn’t kept their word to me on two orders. The first order in September he promised freebies if I spent more than 500. I spent 1800 and there were no freebies. The second order he promised me a “triple up” on a $2000 order. Then he switched all the brand products I ordered for Venom brand products and didn’t triple up anything. I reached out immediately on my second order via email and what’s app and so far he has ghosted me. This is my actual experience so unless he honors his word this will be my last time using JuiceDaddy.

Poppapump66

The quality is good and he says he will be sending Monday so all good for now. Hopefully I can continue to use jd. Been getting good gains.

Poppapump66

The quality is good and he says he will be sending Monday so all good for now. Hopefully I can continue to use jd. Been getting good gains.
I’ve reached out several times to confirm shipment any tracking and he’s been ghosting me so not expecting that he will make it right at this point. Lousy customer support at best.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I’ve reached out several times to confirm shipment any tracking and he’s been ghosting me so not expecting that he will make it right at this point. Lousy customer support at best.
Lol yeah I wouldn't inject anything he sent me at this point. 100% lost trust.

There's plenty of sources available on this site many members vouch for and use regularly so put it down to a learning experience.

MRBLACKSHARK75

Has anyone ever had communication problems with this site? Conversation was on point until I paid. Now all I am getting is "crickets". First order I have ever placed with them. Is this the norm? Thanks group!!!

MRBLACKSHARK75

Lol yeah I wouldn't inject anything he sent me at this point. 100% lost trust.

There's plenty of sources available on this site many members vouch for and use regularly so put it down to a learning experience.
I wish I had read this before I sent my money! Ghosted and I see that they have read my messages!!!

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I wish I had read this before I sent my money! Ghosted and I see that they have read my messages!!!
I'm sorry about your experience.

That guys isn't affiliated with this site or endorsed by its members. Go to top rated sources page, most of those sellers are active members on the forum.

I ordered from him twice and absolutely would not trade with him again.

Poppapump66

Has anyone ever had communication problems with this site? Conversation was on point until I paid. Now all I am getting is "crickets". First order I have ever placed with them. Is this the norm? Thanks group!!!
They shorted me bad on an order. 2/3 of it wasn’t packed then they say they will fix it but don’t. He told me to repay almost 2000 and he would resend

Poppapump66

JuiceDaddy is a punk nothing but lies, don’t let them screw you over. All this bro and mate bullshit from them. Not a man of his word, been over a month and still nothing. I have every message and proof of what I was supposed to recieve. Then nothing but lies out of his mouth. Even tried to get me to pay again…. Real pieces of shit don’t stand on business at all!!!

Poppapump66

Came to the forums looking for a legit source. I legit got ripped off by juicedaddy what a bunch of assholes. Replaced all the stuff I ordered with venom which I’m sure is fake especially the dbol. And what told it was upgraded to superior product. Also they only sent 1/3 of what was ordered. Then won’t answer me regularly or make it right. Dude wanted me to pay another 1800 to send more product. What a joke and a piece of shit. I saved all my correspondence with jd so I have proof they are crooks!!!