Just a question

Khor20

just curious and for info gathering purposes.  your cycle ends how  before you can start another and if you start another do you need to pct after first one? 

SharonKY

The time off cycle should be equal to the time on cycle...ten weeks on ten weeks off.  You should always do PCT afterwards to level out bloods.

Something I learned here... :)

I

icdeadlifters

SharonKY said:
</p><p>The time off cycle should be equal to the time on cycle...ten weeks on ten weeks off.  You should always do PCT afterwards to level out bloods. <br /><br />Something I learned here... :) </p><p> </p><p>+1 Sharon......</p><p>
</p>

SemperFi

Brother, do a bit of research in the "new to stetoids" section and I am certain many if not most of the questions swirling around in your brain will be answered.

If you can't find what you are looking for or simply have questions fo clarification you can always count on the MG members.

SEMPER FI 

strong

X2....... When I joined here I was looking for direction. The good thing was the guys directed me but I had to read it which made me find other info. After you read something if it doesn't click just ask.  You will find all the research you need on this forum.

strong

Hey Khor20.. Sent u a friend request. If you ever have questions pm me. If I don't know the answer I will know who to talk to. I'm liking your attitude and the way you take constructive criticism. You will learn quite a bit.

F

Frankie-knuckels

Time off should equal time on cycle 12 weeks on cycle 12 weeks off.

I'm assuming you are not TRT so PCT is a MUST.

Recommended is 100/100/50/50 Clomid ...and 40/40/20/20 Novaldex 

and Pct Should start 2 weeks after last pin if your running a long ester and if your running a short ester 3 days after your last pin.

Something I learned here my friend 

Khor20

Strong and thnx to all for giving help with your knowledge, I don't know a lot bout aas and all that comes with it so I'll never dis any with knowledge of it

strong

Its all about getting you where you want to be. You are showing commitment.. Most questions should be asked on the boards so people can learn. Sometimes you may have a quick question or be questioning some others advice. If someone gives wrong advice on the boards then they can be corrected by a senior member or mods. Its for everyones best interest...