Just found out why I have been having headaches

I am the 1

I went to the Dr for my trt checkup. The Dr asked if I have been suffering from headaches. I told her yeah. Last week it felt like somebody hit me in the head with a bat and that same person hit me in the head again last night cause my head is killing me this mornin. The Dr explain to me that the reason why my head has been hurting is because my hemoglobin is high. I thought my was hurting just because sometimes people have a headach. I didn't think it was a big deal.

Nytex

Its certainly a possibility, go get some blood drained ASAP and opt for the double red cell donation.

DO NOT tell the red cross you are on trt or ev en that you know your hemoglobin is high !! 

I am the 1

Yeah the Dr told me to go give some blood. I will tell them next time about the red cell donation next time. I already gave blood.

B

Burrr

I give blood every 8 weeks no matter what, works out better than double reds every 16 weeks. I live at very high altitude, and have hemo numbers above 18 when on cycle, and in the 17's off cycle.

The blood draw outfit is used to seeing high numbers in my area, some of the miners that work on the peaks have to go to a clinic and have blood pulled with big syringes because it's too thick just to drain. Those dudes will get big red noses, like an alcoholic. 

I seldom get headaches from the thick blood, but get a constant ringing in the ears. 

Nytex

wow thats actually great to hear, Ive never heard anyone speak from actual comparison.  Ive done both donations, but the length of time is indeed greater between double reds. Ive wondered about that and almost thought about making a second account so I didn't have to wait so long.