just joined

PedritoHID

Thanks, I'm not sure where I fit in.
I'm 46, lift 3 - 4 times a week. Been taking test twice a week per TRT clinic PAs prescription (0.5mL 2 times a week), also do 25 units HCG twice a week, and about 3 months ago started with 10 units "Duo Blend" peptide shot. I wanted to get anavar after seeing how lean a friend got in his arms but the clinic stopped prescribing it. Thats when I started the peptide blend. I'm not a body builder or power lifter, just looking to stay healthy, fit, and look decent. Any thoughts on my direction of moving to anavar, or would someone say thats not the right move? thanks
I've been using 25mg of anavar twice per day with 250mg/3.5 days of test and the pump has been great.

For liver support I'm using the one in the picrel, and maann I've never taken better poops before, I've been constipated my whole life when I eat/drink protein, but with this cycle support never ever again.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220201-162753.png
    Screenshot_20220201-162753.png
    824.1 KB · Views: 5

Papa.Smurf0311

Yeah, I only took the Cardarine to improve my blood work so the clinic would prescribe the anavar, my blood work was great, but that is apparently around the time they stopped prescribing it in general regardless of clean blood labs..
your clinic will prescribe anavar?