Just So You Guys Know

kingswe3are

So unfortunately going to have to put a member on blast. After being a part of this site for years I have never been burned by anyone that was recommended. That is until now! @BulkinWes hit me up for a couple hundred $’s. I never get large amounts just because of this so no sweat off my balls, but I just wanted y’all to know so it don’t happen to you. I know this is a forum and we don’t know each other for shit, but like to think us well-known members have somewhat of a brotherhood and code we live/treat each other by. I know wishful/dumbass thinking, but I’m old school. Work hard, take care of family, God, & play hard! No trying to go all deep and shit, but really hate having to put this out there!!! I can go into all the details if y’all want, but truth is he hit me up.

Gainz.

You have got to be kidding me...
Fuck... Um... Please dm me.
I don't know what or why... Wes has always been stand up. And I haven't been able to get ahold of him since Wednesday. And we talk almost daily... Legit.
Either he played the greatest scam I've ever seen... Or something happened to him.
Um... Fuck I feel so fuckin bad. I know people have received his orders before... I just can't imagine him dipping over a few hundred bucks... I mean if he was in a tight spot he could have just borrowed it from me.

Um... Fuck I'm so... Angry and confused. This just doesn't make sense to me.

I get it you don't want to share in the forum, but please dm and let me know what's going on.

I just showed my girl your post and she said "Wes... No way"
like I said him and his girl have become extremely close to my girl and I over the last several months. This just doesn't seem... Right.
But please dm me brother... Maybe there's a way I can help.

I'm fuckin legit sweating over this... Why spend so much time and effort building friendships for a few hundred bucks... It just doesn't make sense.
I'm hoping something didn't happen to him... But... Idk. I have no information or idea.
I just know this doesn't make sense and I feel terrible.
Fuck... I was having such a good day too...

I feel like someone just punched me in the stomach...

BulkinWes

So I had some stuff happen that I don’t wanna really get into. But I’m good for now I apologize @kingswe3are id never do that to anyone I’m the most honest person you’ll ever meet but definitely didn’t have access to my phone during this process had over 300missed messages and even more phone calls but I’m good now everything’s looking good and you will be compensated brotha. I got you. Once again sorry. And I would say you could’ve texted me but I wouldn’t have been able to get back to you.

BulkinWes

You have got to be kidding me...
Fuck... Um... Please dm me.
I don't know what or why... Wes has always been stand up. And I haven't been able to get ahold of him since Wednesday. And we talk almost daily... Legit.
Either he played the greatest scam I've ever seen... Or something happened to him.
Um... Fuck I feel so fuckin bad. I know people have received his orders before... I just can't imagine him dipping over a few hundred bucks... I mean if he was in a tight spot he could have just borrowed it from me.

Um... Fuck I'm so... Angry and confused. This just doesn't make sense to me.

I get it you don't want to share in the forum, but please dm and let me know what's going on.

I just showed my girl your post and she said "Wes... No way"
like I said him and his girl have become extremely close to my girl and I over the last several months. This just doesn't seem... Right.
But please dm me brother... Maybe there's a way I can help.

I'm fuckin legit sweating over this... Why spend so much time and effort building friendships for a few hundred bucks... It just doesn't make sense.
I'm hoping something didn't happen to him... But... Idk. I have no information or idea.
I just know this doesn't make sense and I feel terrible.
Fuck... I was having such a good day too...

I feel like someone just punched me in the stomach...
Thanks bro I appreciate it

Gainz.

I'm just glad you're ok brother... I was really thinking jail... Or worse. I know how you are over your girl... Exactly like me... and people be fuckin stupid.

I'm just glad you're back and making everything right. I just couldn't imagine you ruining your rep here over a few hundred bucks. That shit just didn't make sense to me.

BulkinWes

I'm just glad you're ok brother... I was really thinking jail... Or worse. I know how you are over your girl... Exactly like me... and people be fuckin stupid.

I'm just glad you're back and making everything right. I just couldn't imagine you ruining your rep here over a few hundred bucks. That shit just didn't make sense to me.
And ehhhhh lol it’s a sore subject lol and yeah no the couple hundred I don’t get it anyways gotta get from my guy so I’m just middle man I just like helping people