KAI GREENE>>BANNED??

csancheezy

WTF? The IFBB just banned Kai from the 2015 Mr. O.. What a fuckin shame man, total political bullshit. If you have followed the MR. O you know that Phil is a great competitor but they also want him as the face of the sport, where Kai has a checkered past that many people know about, so there seems to be a lot of politics involved. 

Kai's update photos has been FREAKING RIDICULOUS, the dude is in the best shape he has ever been.. There are a ton of rumors floating around about whats going on behind the scenes, just watch some of the youtube response videos.. Idk its just a shame, the dude has been dicked around by the sport and has the best attitude and perspective, it just sucks 

Uglpharma

WTF, I am a big KG fan and have followed him for years. I like his attitude 110% over PH. Im about to research this but why did he get banned ??

Uglpharma

Here is a link, Sounds like there is a lot of politics involved, Kai is going out with the mind of a champion though.

https://content.tigerfitness.com/kai-greene-banned-2015-mr-olympia/

csancheezy

by Marc Lobliner. It seems the general consensus is that Kai and his people went to the IFBB marketing peeps and demanded a certain amount of booth and ad space at the MR O and said if they didnt get it that he would not compete, and it back fired..But i mean we don't really know what the true reason is, he has been getting black balled on diff levels for several years now.. sucks bc the dude is clearly the best

Uglpharma

He has the mind of a champion and if anything I think it will hurt the Mr. Olympia program. Its a major tuff break for KG and his fans.

csancheezy

alot of speculation going on about why Kai is not at the Mr O, but one fact has come to the surface that he did not sign his contract. This is why we havent seen him in any of the promotional pictures or on the Mr O website. The competitors have to sign a contract before they are allowed to compete and promote the event, but they are given the contract like 8 months in advance or something. Why Kai did this is still a mystery, although there are many who say he wanted free booth space for his supplement line and they said no , so he didnt sign the contract. As much work as he has put into prep and as many fans that have spent there money to go see him, this is pretty crappy.