bronze007

Hi gang. My name is Xxxxxx  and have been bodybuilding for 50 years. I am now 65 years old. Been experimenting with steroids for about 10 years. Pretty much stick with Test E and Tren Ace. Watch my diet and drink 100ozs of water daily.

SemperFi

Awesome brother!

Mods will edit your name if you do not get there first. We need to protect each other because of the nature of this game we play.

Welcome to MG!

SEMPER FI

calmb4dastorm

To the family here at MG Bronze. I've taken the liberty to modify your introductory post.  We are most pleased to have you here! I look forward to your insights! 

M

Mister A

Already has a nickname. JD, nicely done. Old School was in his 21st year of bodybuilding when I was born. He's been at this game before Arnold! You gotta get some pics up bro.

SemperFi

You are behind the 8-ball Griz. He has pictures posted and he is a warhorse!

Should neg. you for the miss. ;)

SEMPER FI

M

Mister A

I judged. I thought that a guy his age wouldn't even know how to post pics. See what happens when you assume things? I'm gonna go check out the warhorse now and act like this never happened ;)

bronze007

I am older than most guys that still hit it five or six days a week. I have found that over the years the two most important ingredients to maintain desire are doing the next right thing no matter what and training when you can't wait to hit the iron but more so is to drag your lazy ass to the gym when its the last place you want to be at that moment. This will keep you going. Bodybuilding is not for the faint of heart! As far as my computer acumen I happen to have a Masters Degree in Comparative Vertebrate Anatomy. 

t