Keep trolling (trolling, trolling)

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Thought I'd dedicate a thread to the assholes I find online and target for my own amusement.

Take a look at this piece of shit called Adam Johnstone on Quora....

The set up,

1000005005.jpg

The result,

1000005004.jpg

Just gotta wait for the ooopsack to wake up and respond, he'll be sleeping off his cans of special brew for another 7 hours yet lol.

BulkinWes

And obviously you know what your talking about you should post your bloodwork lmao then ask him to go get his done and post his and ask why is cholesterol is so high why is his test way below average why is he obviously having a cry for help without actually saying it. Oh cuz you don’t smoke to help with your depression and since your depressed you don’t have the mindset to even go to the gym let alone take gear and push your body to its limits and still have better health then he will ever achieve lmao

Gainz.

This fuckin cuck just told me I look like a pedophile... The irony is almost too much 😂🤣. And he told me he's an ex con... I can only imagine for what

Attachments

• received_1414055332867742.jpeg
    received_1414055332867742.jpeg
    108.9 KB · Views: 7

Gainz.

he seems happy :ROFLMAO:

My girl is aware of my ability to make people cry... So I told her what happened and showed her his picture... She said "oh boy... Just don't be too mean. He looks so sad"

I told her that might be worse than anything I was going to say 😂🤣

Good Lord, I guess everyone is entitiled to their decision, but it doesnt need they need to voice them. At least you were "somewhat" civil about it.

Gainz.

Good Lord, I guess everyone is entitiled to their decision, but it doesnt need they need to voice them. At least you were "somewhat" civil about it.

Haha... Yeah... Tick tock prevents me from saying what I really want. You only get like 30 words. But I told him he doesn't have the right to be an ex con looking like that and call me anything but Daddy.
I then left a funny comment on one of his videos... I then seen he looked at my account... And hasn't responded back yet 😁. I think he realized he was outclassed in every way possible

Thank you! You did the world a favor. I need to look this mofo up. Ive pretty much stay banned or in jail on all of the other social media platforms, wouldnt want ticTok to feel left out. Cant stand a fukn chomo

Gainz.

Id love to see what he looks like... And why do they always bring up the bench press?

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Cause fat guys always got to tell you how much they can lift so you know its actually just muscle, natural muscle.

To be fair I was just being a penis in the first place but I was in a bad mood. Now he's in a bad mood and I feel better so I guess its justified.