kelpa !!

siegmund

1. This is a lab , and not a source also this is not a review ,  so it should fall under this , catagory, , 
  2. started a cycle about 6 weeks ago , test:eq.   Before this cycle I was running shorts , and  then I cruised ..
  3. Long story short ,( like I said this is not a.review ) the kelpa I would not recommend , for any brother here to order , I know its hit and miss , but ,, im fucked to put it simple ,  the test is not up to par , and I make this post , so no other brother , gets what I got .
  4. yes I allowed 6 weeks for test c to catch up , and every week less and less energy and libido ,.
  5. you say ai ,, well im really not running a ai on this cycle , when I start holding water and estro going up I dose ,. So no crashed estro.. 
  6. and deffently not elevated estro , im breathing better now than I have in years ..
  7. yes , blood is a 100% true result , but I cant afford now , but I do know my body 
  8. I tested my theroy , I did a shot of test a , and the next day I was back to normal ,, I know its the test and 750 mg for 6 weeks ,,, ???? 
  9. Also im not trying to bash my source , they deal with many differnt labs , and sometimes they need to be made aware ,,, which I have done ,14 hours no feedback
  10. like I said I stand behind this source , but this was my first run with oils , and im not impressed , and I owe it to the community , to say , I would hold off on any kelpa ,,,(white caps)  
  11. And for a matter a fact it was my first eq, run and with test , crashing outmi have no idea if thats any good .
  12. and just to put icing on the cake I did 2 shots of a , to hold me im researching domestics , that have no eo , and low ba , but .y arm has a golf size knot on it , the pain is a.7 from 1-10 , I have a 103 fever and my body feels like , jay cutler pounded the livong fuck outmof me my hair hurts 
  13. its not to red tho and not to warm to the touch im questioning am I sick or abcess , infection. O ya when I did shot , after pulling point out , there was a white , almost milky substance , mixed with oil leak ,,  so yes this has me nervous ..waiting on my doc to call me some antibiodics in , hopefully , I had but brother and mother got sick and I gave out 
  14. so sieg is most deffently under the weather , I do have a.mess in to my source ,, and I also said no matter what , I wouldnt advise kelpa ,,, and this is hard for me ,,, because I truly respect my go to guy ,,, and I owe the community the heads up ,,   
  15. so bedareful ,, and for the record , I didnt just come up with this theory over nite , I have been for weeks watching my progress, and put my theory to the test ... so im 95% sure I can only be 100% sure with bloods 
  16. ,and , I will keep the community posted , as to my dilema , my head is , boom! Boom ! Echo, echo ,, im tripping the fever got the best of me ,,, I actually was lieing down and had a vision , I was with mojo risen , a indian chief , it was night and a huge fire burning the wind was hollowing and the flames were reaching for the skys ,, the warriors were having a ceremonal  chants and drums beating ,,, mojo told me , beawre , watch ,,, so I take this as a sign , the fever got me .
  17. milkin sorry if I put this in the wrong spot I been here a min , but not thinking 100% rite now    sieg

D

Dont_trip

I have run kalpa test prop and it was SEVERELY UNDER DOSE(Blue Caps).What ever is going on they need to fix it I feel your pain brother I spend 200+ Dollars on kalpa and it was junk.Now the AI Aromisin Works but their anavar was also UNDER DOSED.It really was a disappointment I wanted Kalpa to be good The packaging was beautiful but sadly not the case.They may be a pharmacy but they have 0 Quality Control and I stand by that statement.Brother I have a good place if you need one I am sure you know who I am talking about =) The pip is nothing compared to Zyklon EO =)...anyways I feel for you brother  and this is a good post that hopefully resellers of kalpa can read and FIX....Again kalpa AI Good,Kalpa Oils/Anavar Bad

siegmund

AGREE, THE AI , AND DA , EXCELLENT , OILS IM SADDENED TO SAY , ARE NOT UP TO PAR ,, SO HOPEFULLY , MY GO TO GETS SOME SPECS ON THE , LINE TO KEEP THERE GOOD NAME .   AND MOST LIKELY I WILL TAKE YOU UP , ON YOUR GUY , IM IN A BAD WAY NOW,, THE C DONT WORK AND THE A I HAD HAS GOT ME IN A WORLD OF HURT ... SO I WILL BE DOING A EMERGENCY ORDER ,  TY

D

dolfanshan

I'm very sorry to hear that sieg! Thanks for the heads up for the rest of the community brother!!! I hope your source makes it right!

siegmund

Update on the , fever it broke , also knot going down , no infection , just a very bad case of test flu , and some severe pip ,, from test a I had lieing around , I ran a whole cycle of this shit and no pip , I dont know what happened ,, it was a fresh bottle , but holly shit , still  ant pick up my arms ,,,  no word from my go to guy on the test c ,, well I will send another , mess,  and try to fix this without leaving a neg , review ,, and the thing that sucks about this , is what I really want is the test , tested , so another bro dosnt waste there $$$   and they uphold there good name , so will see how the ball bounces its in there court 

siegmund

I sent my last ticket , to my source , I have not received any replys as of yet , on any tickets , it saddens me , I like to think I handled this with patients and respect .. I never blamed my source , I also was not looking for a hand out , what I wanted was testing done on the product ,, to protect the next man... well I will give another half a day on my tickets then ill post the reviews , here and else where ... guess I was wrong also about the throughness of my guy , it happens ,, sieg

siegmund

I litterly pissed a job down the toilet , alot  .  Of money , I wastted my time my money , not to mention im in a world of hurt , and not to get a responce !! Is a slap in the mouth ,, now im starting to feel a type of way ( and for the record for close to. 6-7 months my tickets were answered in hours , now im going on 36 hours  im not happy )

D

Dont_trip

Some of those international sources could care less and will more than likely treat you as if your lying.I had that happen not to long ago from a source here but it's neither here nor there...Preference is domestic because at least he is from our soil and in my honest opinion easier to hash out problems.I really hope this guy makes this situation right because your a good man brother I mean it,I know we had our differences and from one man to another I apologize on anything I may have said. Now that being said they need to start doing some kind of testing because it aint right if they claim to be a pharmacy then they need to prove it.I mean to be honest kalpa has beautiful oil's too bad there is nothing in them

D

Dont_trip

Seig is you can go on their SI Page on eroids and tell them what's up put them on front street and see what they say.I tried telling some guys over there my bad experience with kalpa and was attacked by a mob of fanboys LMAO

siegmund

Your also a good man , past is gone , I move forward , I also appolagize for any differnces ,, and yes thats all I was asking for was to test there lab.  But thats ok ,, in the long run alot of plp ask for a refernce and over the course of years , they loose , and im still optimistic , that they will answer ,    ( lessen learned ) and I can see how a domestic would want to hash it out .    Sieg

siegmund

Lol I know that all to well, same happened with me with another source , I got flurries of punches , from the left and right , and rabbit punched ,, lol.  I have some karma there almost lvl 3 so I just might stand a chance of coming out with my head it tact , :))) ( im just not active there ) but then agion , i look at it like this , I leave the reviews and dont recommend no more ,, alot of places to get pharma , ai. And da 

siegmund

THIS IS A LESSON TO BE LEARNED FOR THE EXPERIENCED , AND THE NEW , NEVER GO BASH A SOURCE THATS BEEN GOOD TO YOU!! LIKE I SAID THROUGHOUT POST , I STAND BEHIND MY GUY , AND I TALK WITH RESPECT ABOUT MY GUY, WELL HE WAS A LITTLE LATE RESPONDING , BUT , HE MADE IT RIGHT , AND THE BATCH ALSO WILL BE TESTED ,   MUCH RESPECT TO MY GUY..   THIS IS HOW ALL PROBLEMS SHOULD BE HANDLED , IF I WOULD HAVE LOST MY COOL AND POSTED A NEG REVIEW , YOU KNOW WHAT A ASSHOLE I WOULD FEEL.  SIEG

D

dolfanshan

Glad to hear that sieg! I too had some problems with a respected source lately. Rather than overreacting I handled it with patience. He straightened out the problem and came through with added extras for the mixup. Sometimes a little patience goes a long way!

strong

Hey Sieg, Im glad that  your source is taking care of the issue. It sucks that its taken a toll on your body and mind. You handeled this like a true gentleman.. Just another bump in the road of life. Nice job bro.

piston

I had the kalpa a few months back and it was ok. the test made me horny as hell and break out. It burned like hell though

D

Dont_trip

I ran the kalpa test prop and it was under dosed and the anavar my wife ran was under dosed  I usually will have 3-4 brands on hand to try to compare and kalpa fell in dead last Not even close

siegmund

Absutly no burn here and im sensative as hell to just about everything , its getting tested now and a few months ago , there deffently on other batch , the turn around on a ugl that big im sure changes every month

K

kalpa

i'm starting ti think that you are here for a reason, to destroy someones reputation without any proof!!!
don't blame the kalpa lab, because there are thousands of people who are going with kalpa again and again. So I would ask mods and admin to close or delete this fu... lies on here. I'm sure you are connected with a lab on here.

milkin

It's  an open forum Kalpa and everything posted here is within the rules. As moderators, we must take a neutral stance and respect all posts that are within our guidelines. There is nothing here that is outside of the posting rules.

There are both this positive and negative posts here on this forum and it would be nice if more members would chime in, perhaps with some bloods too.  

siegmund

Who are fuck are you ??. To call me a liar , I dont know you , why the fuck would I want to ruin your repuation ??? Your tripping what kind of dope are you on?? Because your on something ,so im here to ruiin your repuation?? You know how fucking stupid that sounds , I dont even know if I ever even seen you before , your not my source , so who the hell are you to chime in here on my post and disrespect me?? Do you represent all of kelpa products being made ?? How many differnt kelpa labs are there ?? How many differnt batches are there ??? And for the record my source took care of the problem .. thats where you look like a fucking asshole .  And im not appolagizing and im not wrong , and I stand by my words and the batch is being tested ,,, and I know me I know my test , I have never left a neg review , I have never discredited another man unjustly , and  you call me liar , only on the internet , trust me my friend .