kelpa !!

strong

Whoa Kalpasale... Take it easy and take a step back.. Id put my $$$$ on Sieg.. Real fucin men don't need to badmouth sources and try to hook up with other sources to pay for their juice.... We pay for it ourselves... And he didn't bad mouth anyone he was very respectful... You would know that if you were more active here... We just want what we pay for...  Think clearly... no one on this site will even listen to your post... we stick together...... Don't come back firing off firing back out ur mouth... DONT DO IT>>>>

D

Dont_trip

He is the same guy that pretty much called me a liar for saying kalpa prop was under dosed which I did not buy from him and the kappa anavar was under dosed which I did buy from him.He is disrespectful and approaches people with hostility ignore him I have ran it, No good,You have ran it No good facts  are facts +1 from me brother for telling it like it is

D

dolfanshan

Hey bro who the fuck do you think you are. This is a well respected member and the last man that would lie about anything, so you better check yourself and that fucking garbage you sell. He's not the first nor the last to have legitimate complaints about that useless oil you sell. Why not try to find the problem and fix it rather than spew the sewage that's coming from your mouth.

D

Dont_trip

You should really learn to shut your mouth this is the second member you have called a liar and me being the first, then you accuse him of working with another source -1 for False accusations and disrespect.You need to sit down, this place is for the members Not the sources Get that right.

Standingup

It would be far better  if you sent a full bottle.  Surely if you were only 6 weeks in to an EQ cycle you have a few full bottles left over. 

siegmund

No I dont have a full bottle I never put final order in ,  ia matter a fact its still pending , life hits hard sometimes my dump came first  its problely more like 3/4 but I know what your saying , and see why , fuck , now what ,  but my guy has the pics with the batch ## and I full heartly trust him to properly get the batch tested he has been around to long and has to good of a name , if something is wrong with a batch I know he wants it right .  

K

kalpa

first come with the proof and after you can judge! your words are zero, in fact they are bad for our reputation. that's not fair!
and if you want to review a product then do it at the products page under the reviews.
I hompe MG won't turn in ero... where advanced users are supergods and can spread lies!!!

D

dolfanshan

#1 you are a source.

#2 he's talking about the lab, so he's 100% within the rules.

#3 there have been many others with the same complaints, so where's your proof they are lying!?!

strong

ok, im going to try to follow Dolf here and be a Gentleman.. Kalpa All you are doing right now is showing people on this site That you are very irrational and come off Telling people that there words mean nothing... THis is the correct forum to be speaking about this so someone like me doesn't purchase bad gear.. This is a discussion forum not a bashing forum. you got the wrong sites when you talk about supergods.. If you are so concerned and if u were a good business man you would show your concerns and possibly be able to help in any way...  Don't come back here with any more insults or slander please.... OK... THATS THE BEST I CAN DO AS A GENTLEMAN...  if his words are zero than why is it bad for ur reputation????   Ehhhhh fuck it im not a Gentleman  you fuckin dickbag (THATS RIGHT YOUR A BAG OF DICKS MOTHER FUCKER)  im always respectful to good MEN... But overly disrespectful to fucks like you..  Prob. -1 for me but  This guy is starting to piss me off...

siegmund

You my friend are out of line , and you remind me of a source that was ban ed here , for not being able to controll his mouth or his emotions , which portrays bad bussiness practice , and lack of bussiness ethics , myself as a bussiness owner , I need to know hiw to controll my emotions ( with my customers ) yes I lack them patients when someone first comes cursing at me and making accusations .but I can identify with my short coming and work on it .. for this isnt a perfect world you as a bussiness owner can I recommened the same .. your lack of respect and calus , surely cost you many customers I. Sure , because I am now one of them .. have a good day sir.  Sieg

Standingup

Sieg, I have some bottles of Kalpa, maybe we should check the batch numbers and if they are the same I can get mine tested.

D

Dont_trip

Up bro  when did you buy them?recently or way long time ago?Because I heard kalpa was ONCE good and is now crap