Keto steak bites!

Apex Peptides

Today’s recipe uses the most well known keto ingredients of meat and cheese! Although, I really never did the keto thing, I know lots of people love it.

These are pieces of steak wrapped in mozzarella cheese and bacon. You’ll need quite a few toothpicks for this recipe but the cheese ands up holding the bacon in place pretty well once it melts! This dish makes 4 servings and keeps great in the fridge to be used as left overs for the rest of the week.
Ingredients:

1 Lb Beef Cubes
7 Strips of Bacon
2 Tbsp Safflower Oil
4 Mozzarella String Cheese Sticks
Toothpicks

Directions:

1. Season steak with salt, pepper, and garlic to taste

2. Peel slices of the string cheese and wrap around each cube, securing the cheese in place with toothpicks. (Each cheese stick covered about 3-4 beef cubes)

3. Cut each bacon strip in half and wrap a half strip around each beef and mozzarella cube (once again securing it with tooothpicks)

4. Heat the safflower oil on a skillet over medium-high heat

5. Place beef cubes on skillet and cook, continuously turning, until the bacon begins to brown

6. Once cooked, remove from the skillet, remove toothpicks, set on a plate and enjoy!

If you don't think this sounds good, you're crazy.... or a vegetarian!

Kfizzle

Man that's a lot of work Lol. How about a whole thin slice 16-20oz  steak and roll about 4 cheese sticks in there and wrap with Bacon and throw on the grill Lol 

Pankration

I don't know about the keto diet but I have all these ingredients in my fridge.  This sounds perfect like an inbetween snack. I'm going to try this out during lunch today.  Thanks man,  just wondering where you got this from.  And what the hell is Keto Diet? 

Dolf

Keto.  It's a low carb diet in which you put your body in a state of ketosis. You can buy strips you pee on that detect the ketones in your urine, and let you know when you're in a state of ketosis. 

Pankration

Strips you pee on,  right!  OK so I cooked some up for me and my boy, he didn't like it because it didn't come with a toy.  I loved it so much I went to Sam's to get me some better quality ingredients.  I added hot sauce to it though, even though I put spices and herbs I still like dipping it in something.  Hmm,  maybe my kid would like it with Ranch.  He doesn't like meat too much but devours bacon.  I get the good bacon from a my cousin,  she owns a couple bakeries and they have amazing bacon and salmon.  I mean amazing!  She gives me all her overstock and it's a completely different quality than Kroger's or Sam's.  I just defrosted a salmon and cooked up some plain rice and washed it down with some Tequila and Squirt,  my buzz is kicking in so time to get go hit on the new neighbor girls.