Kickboxer

Ok there is a movie called Kickboxer I suspect everyone on here has seen it as its the kind of guys we all are! The scene where Van
Damme hears a loud noise and walks down to a dark basement to see Tong PO kicking a fucking Pillar and the pillar is shaking is awesome. He realized right than his brother is doomed as hes about the fight the hardest man that ever lived. I watch that scene often on youtube to psyche myself up for a workout when I need it. It is classic and wondered if anyone else felt that way about the scene. ALso any other scenes you guys like that motivates as well?

Gainz.

I also really like the opening to Blood and Bone.
When all the inmates surround him, and he just starts counting 🤣.
Bad ass!
But almost any movie with Michael Jai White is pretty awesome!
One of the very few actors who are actually as deadly as the roles they play.
He's a legit scary mother fucker!
He would rip apart... Steven segal, Jean-Claude, Sly Stone...

Speaking of Steve segal. Can we just take a minute to appreciate how much of a piece of shit he really is... And how fucking terrible his movies are!
I'm 1000% sure I would fuck him up... At any point in his life. Even prime 25 year old non bloated segal... He's just such a giant pussy.

Ok I will check that scene out thanks. Ha yeah hes a fat pig that thinks hes some sort of philosopher. He amuses me quite a bit. I love Chuck, hes the fucking real deal as well. Legit and think he never lost a kickboxing match. Also I watched a documentary where they said they could not film Segal running as he ran like a girl!

Gainz.

Ok I will check that scene out thanks. Ha yeah hes a fat pig that thinks hes some sort of philosopher. He amuses me quite a bit. I love Chuck, hes the fucking real deal as well. Legit and think he never lost a kickboxing match. Also I watched a documentary where they said they could not film Segal running as he ran like a girl!
Steven segal is a fuckin piece of shit!
He's a "philosopher" because of how many rape charges he's acquired.
He also thinks he's unbeatable in a fight... Even though there's no record of him ever competing in anything... Ever.
Most of his movies were funded by the mob (no fucking joke)
He was never actually a cop... Even though he had a series on tv for a while pretending to be one. He's on record for saying he used to be in tournaments in China where the fights were to the death... And obviously he never lost.
He's a woman abusing piece of shit!
One of the strangest men on the planet... By a lot.

There's so much other weird shit in his life... Kids that may or may not be his... Him "working" with the CIA. Made up belts and other nonsense martial arts he made up or took credit for. Him Photoshopping and editing pictures to put him in competitions he was never in .. he's fucked... Just fucked. Apparently he ran away from Jean-Claude years ago at a house party in Hollywood. I think at one point challenged chuck Norris to a fight to the death. The list just goes on and on and on...

I think I might watch the original kickboxer tonight!
JC used to be fuckin ripped!

haha there it is! look how he runs! Jesus I had no idea about all of that but no surprise at all. He is truly ridiculous. And sounds like a scumbag as well. Yeah I might as well its a classic. That scene alone makes it worth it.

Gainz.

I ended up watching the newest one... The one with Thor... And Jean Claude is blind.
Not the worst movie I've ever seen

Very cool! I remember that one. Might watch the original Rambo this weekend. Legit movie and love “let it go! Let it got or will give you a war you won’t believe!”

Gainz.

Y
Very cool! I remember that one. Might watch the original Rambo this weekend. Legit movie and love “let it go! Let it got or will give you a war you won’t believe!”
Yeah the old Rambo and Rocky movies are some of my favorites.
I love the Rocky movies so much I fought to name my son Rocky... But my cunt ex wasn't having it.
Would have been dope too... because he's a huge kid!
He's only 11 (just turned 11) and he's 5'4 120lbs wears a men's size 8.5 shoe.
The doctors say he's gonna be between 6'3-6'5

Fuckin ruin everything 😂🤣😂

Gainz.

Hell yeah Rocky movies are great! THe ex ruined that I am sorry to hear man. Thats going to be a huge kid. 💪💪
Yeah and he's obsessed with football and wrestling (actual Olympic wrestling... Not WWE)
He's big and physical... And already wants abs.
My little brother is 6'3-6'4
And my ex's twin brother is the same height.
So he's definitely got height on his side. And he's got my love for exercise and getting physical.
I tried to get him into boxing... But again the ex isn't having it.
Hopefully when he gets a little older...
Not that I want him to be a "fighter" when he gets older. I much rather him use his brain to make a career.
But... I definitely want him to have the confidence to handle himself in almost any situation. and growing up boxing and wrestling... Well... Besides growing up with 2 dicks... I can't think of anything better to build that confidence.

Agreed have to know how to defend yourself at the very least for confidence. Getting them to know the value of self discipline is key to everything and working out can sure help with that big time.

Gainz.

Agreed have to know how to defend yourself at the very least for confidence. Getting them to know the value of self discipline is key to everything and working out can sure help with that big time.

Yeah I want to get her son... My soon to be step son into BJJ.
He's the exact opposite of my son.
He's super small... By far the smallest boy in his grade and even smaller than most of the girls. But he's very fast... Like Forest Gump fast... And muscular. He's 12, 13 in July. But has abs and other visible muscles.
He's just so fucking tiny... My 7 year old daughter is just a few inches shorter, but much heavier and has a bigger foot.
He's still a size 4 (shoe)
So I really want to get him in BJJ so he at least has a chance to defend himself.
Especially being the little guy... He's an easy target. I mean... We all went to school.
The problem is he doesn't like wrestling... He's not a tough kid. He just doesn't like that stuff. So I figured BJJ would be better than wrestling. Less slamming and more technical.
I've done both, and body weight doesn't play as much as a factor in BJJ.