Kickboxer

Gainz.

well, I guess we both know what you can buy her for 88th birthday :ROFLMAO:

You obviously don't know my grandma or grandpa... We're the fuck do you think I get it from?
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Definitely learned behavior...
3 Easters ago my grandfather told me this joke
"What's the difference between jelly and jam?"
"I can't jelly my dick up your ass"
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

If you think my family isn't as fucked as I am.... Fuck my grandfather wears more jewelry than I do πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.

Gainz.

bet he saw more 😺
and he didn't need mast for that :ROFLMAO:
No... He was a 1 woman kinda guy.
Before my grandmother died they celebrated their 58th wedding anniversary.
Literally a lifetime together..
But they had 5 sons and my grandmother always walked around singing...
So... I guess it was just a lot of the same one. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Gainz.

this alone makes me respect him πŸ‘

My grandpa is... Old school Ginny cool.
He's the perfect mix of redneck and Ginny.
Him mowing his yard in a button up shirt... With all his gold chains and shit on... Chest hair hanging out... Driving a John Deere and wearing a NASCAR hat πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.
Except because he's 100% Italian, he gets super dark instead of red. And stupid fuckin strong too.. well back in the day.
He did s engine swap on a old suburban when my dad and uncle's were little. He told me how he was carrying the engine across the yard and had his son's pushing it into his chest so it didn't fall forward.
If I didn't hear the story from everyone one... Him, my Grandma and all of my uncles and dad.. I probably wouldn't believe it.
Another funny story is when my dad and uncle's were teenagers he bought them a snow mobile. His only rule was don't drive it on the road!
Well that lasted a whole 5 minutes before my uncle Scott took it down the road and crashed it (totaled it) into a telephone pole.
They said my grandfather was pissed he backed the truck up to the snow mobile picked it up and threw it into the bed of the truck!
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ And we're talking about a 1970s snow mobile... Going air born into a truck πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.
My dad says to this very day he's still terrified of my grandfather... Even though he's in his mid 80s now πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.
And it's funny because my dad is the only guy I'm afraid of πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚