Lady Var

Bigstick_00

So my wife says to me the other day she wants me to put her on a cycle. I talked to another board bro about lady anavar and he gave me some good tips. I'm gonna start her on 10mg a day split into two doses 5mg morning and night and hopefully she won't need anymore than that. I've researched lady var and seems to be the best choice. Has anybody else's wife or girlfriend ran this and experienced anything bad at 10mg or even perhaps 20mg a day? I don't want her to start growing facial hair or get a deeper voice...enlarged clit would be fun tho! Lol!

N

noveskeelite

Anavar from any underground lab is something id avoid man. Real anavar is very expensive and commonly faked. Its often dbol instead. Dont listen to people saying theirs is FIRE lol

Bigstick_00

That's what I've been told and actually read that on some discussion boards. I've already been hooked up with a good source and it's fairly expensive! The wife is worth the extra coin tho! Guess she needs another reason to give me a boner, lol!

N

noveskeelite

Just be careful especially if its for your wife. you don't want her on dbol.

D

Dont_trip

anavar is out there....but if you want 2 play it safe go with winstrol for your wife that's what my wife did she got no side effects other than acne....but again anavar is out there if your dead set on knowing buy some labmax test kits good luck bro....I am batting 3/3 knock on wood LOL

D

Dont_trip

has done winny and var....I think 20mg of anavar is a good dose for women I think any less and your wasting your money just my personal Experience or should I say my wife's....for winny 10-15 mg is a good solid dose.....winny she got acne.....anavar she got no side effects....

D

dolfanshan

Same here. No sides from var for my wife, but winny has given her some acne. Mainly on the back of her head at the hairline behind the ears and at the base of her neck.

N

noveskeelite

Are you guys wives competitive athletes? Why the fuck would you want your girl on roids. Not attractive at all. Teach her.to eat right.and train. Lol leave it to me to always go.against the grain

D

dolfanshan

My wife is 43 and looks 24. She's been training since her early 20's and has a nice feminine figure. She is actually thinking about competing in a comp. I'm looking into hiring a coach right now. She's not trying to look like China, but rather a fitness model type figure. She constantly has people walking up to her in the gym asking what kind of exercises are you doing. Even a few trainers.

Bigstick_00

Always has to be one in the bunch novs! Lol! My wife looks fine right now, she just wants a little punch to step it up! Don't worry, I will control the doses, I'm not into women that look like they're on the German weight lifting Olympic team! Lol

N

noveskeelite

I don't mind being the bad guy. That's cool tho man but primo is also very likely to be fake or a diff compound altogether.

D

Dont_trip

my wife is an advanced lifter and could compete if she chose 2.....but really its personal choice why anyone decides 2 run gear my wife wanted 2 take it to the next level such as yourself....and when dosed right side effects are MINIMAL if any....she isnt shooting prop or npp eod LOL....the only orals she messes with are the high anabolic to low androgenic ratio's and she loves it