Lean Mass Cycle Prep

Bash

Hey guys I'm planning my next cycle..  Won't be running til end of the year but getting everything together now. This will be more a mass cycle..  I'll try to keep it relatively lean Mass.

I'm thinking test deca tbol as kicker and Proviron as a taper..(I may have enough to take throughout the cycle)  I bought some hcg as well thru john's promo 3ampsx5000ius..  So I'm thinking I have 15k's worth. I have never used hcg so will Def be researching it..  Any help will be appreciated :) I'm planning on using it the few weeks leading into pct.. When I drop the deca. 

As far as ai..  I have adex on hand and Nolva for Pct.. Not enough tho..   But I found a good research site where it's pharmacy grade stuff so I will purchase it from there. Thinking about going with aromasin instead of adex this time around.. What's ur opinion on this? And caber over prami?  Or vise versa? This will be my first 19nor cycle and will like to keep acne to a minimum.. Reason for tbol instead of dbol.. I'm still working to clear up the ones I got on my back from my test. 

So Thinking:

600teste/week1-16

400deca/week1-12(should I drop it after week 12.. Let it leave system before starting pct?) 

50mg tbol ed week 1-5(6)

Proviron week 6-16

Needinghelp with the hcg and pct portion as first time with deca and I hear it can shut u down hard.. Any and all help appreciated. Thanks!! 

milkin

Yes yes yes.. Acne is aggravated my the shifting of hormones. You will notice an increase in acne as your hormones ratchet upwards and downwards during your cycle. Mid cycle when hormones are somewhat level acne seems to level off. 

With that being said it is very difficult to control the hormone shifting that occurs during a cycle. I try to taper in both directions and keep a tight protocol on my AI. AI to testosterone ratio is another  huge factor. Let that ratio get to far apart and you will also see an increase in acne. Tapering off your AI also helps when nearing cycle end. 

And finally keeping your skin dry and clean is just common sense. But I can't emphise enough that the ORIGIN of the acne is the shifting  hormones. Think back when you were  teen going through puberty. Look at a woman when she is menstrating, most get some acne. 

Its a battle that some face every cycle but learning to keep your AI to test ratio tight and your hormones from shifting too rapidly will def yesil some positive results. 

That's my opinion and I am sticking to it :)

Peace out. 

Bash

Thanks for input Milkin..  Yea staying atop of the ai def helps..  And ur right most acne comes during pct..  Coming off..  Oh well

Dolf

Acne is my first indicator that shit is getting out of whack. Pay attention also to the specific places that acne develops. Also tanning is great for reducing acne.

csancheezy

I have been battling some acne myself as coming into my PCT brought a little fluctuation in hormone levels. Milkin nailed it down with the causes of the acne. But I have been trying some completely natural methods to get rid of acne and they are working bro! One of the treatments is oatmeal baths, the oats dry out those sebaceous glands and are good for the skin, put some lavender in there also  which can aid in healthy skin, sometimes you can buy packets that already have these things pre mixed in them . But you want good clean/organic stuff, not a bunch of processed garbage (use better material get better results). You can find those mixes at a health food store usually. I have been making a back scrub with a recipe like this:

1/4 cup organic extra virgin olive oil

1/2 of an organic lemon squeezed into the mixture

1tbsp of Himalyan Sea Salt (sure epsom salt would work well also)

10 drops of pure tea tree oil ( this is dependent on the person because tea tree is a very strong essential oil and has a crap load of benefits, but some peoples skin is sensitve. So start with just a litle bit like 5 drops and work your way up. If your skin burns or is getting irritated then you have too much in the mixture.

Whip all this stuff together with a fork and then once you have soaked your back in the hot bath water for a while, then get your girl to rub the mixture all over your back shoulders chest etc. Leave the mix on their for about 15-20 mins, it will be oily and maybe kind of annoying but it is worth it. Wash the mixture off with hot water when your done, and continue each night or every two nights. 

One of the last little tidbits I would share is that dead skin cells remaining on your skin, in areas where you sweat alot, can aid in acne flare ups. There are these little towels that are about 3ft l and 1 ft w that are made out of a material that scrubs dry skin off your body. Use this in the shower and use will feel how different your skin feels after you get the dead skin off. Tight shirts also can aid in acne issues if you are prone to them or already have them, because of all the sweat and dead skin that stays in one tight space with no room to breathe, think about it. =).. Oh yeah and I think you should run the deca longer than 12 weeks, everything else looks good. How much time of are you taking total from that last cycle?

Bash

Thanks for that info cheezy! 

Ihave been using the scrubbers for the dead skin.. And using salicic acid when I scrub Shoulders and back..  Clearing up lil by little.. I'll try what u said.. A buddy hooked me up with minocycline..  Which is prescription meds for acne..  Been taking that so it's been going down..  Will Def try to manage my ai for better results next run

As far as the cycle goes how would u do it? Test e/deca both for 16weeks and pct 2 weeks later?

csancheezy

Im trying to avoid the OTC acne drugs, some of them things freak me out with the sides they can carry.. Also manuka honey is a great topical healing remedy and tea tree oil can be mixed with aloe vera leaves as well for healing. Yeah I think Im also gonna just start an ai routine on my next one and just stick with it.  The deca I believe needs 14-16 weeks to really do its job, and yes as far as I know the PCT is the same protocol,  i think you are right by wanting to have the HCG on this one, but I am unfamiliar with exactly how you should dose it personally..But I have not ran Deca, the half-life is 8-10 days right guys? PCT should start then.>??...yeah lol,  So im sure some others can chime in and help 

csancheezy

I work at an organic foods and health store so thats where I get mine. If there is not one in your area I am sure you can order some online for relatively cheap, the stuff is really potent so a little goes a long way.

Dolf

Run your test 2 weeks longer than the deca and then start your pct 11 to 14 days after your last test injection. I'd run the deca at least 16 weeks.

A

Axle

X'2 with dolf 16 weeks   -  

your test should be high enough dose not to shut you down. 

Have you used ADex before as a AI?  If ADex did it's job last time you run it if you already have it on hand.  

Hcg-  afted 16 weeks your nuts have been on a long break . IMO and my past experience anything under 2000iu a week didn't do the job and IMO over 6000iu your body isn't absorbing all of it.   my experience was 500iu everyday for 14-16 days.   That's 3500iu a week and mid range Pct dose IMO 

Now if you start HCG same time as cycle and run throughout 500iu twice a week cruise would of be fine All the way till the second week of PCT.

when you start you pct start your HCG  IMO you want to be on nOLVA  when you on HCG to protect you leydig cells so you don't Take a chance with nips. 

This is all just my opinions not the bible by no means.  GS may be able to fine tune this for you. 

D

Dont_trip

I recommend you running NPP and not deca,I think for guys who blast and cruise deca would be a better choice because you don't need to pct and as we all know deca lingers in the system making recovery very difficult.I will also add NPP carries less side effects and thats an anecdotal FACT =)

Keep your estrogen controlled and you won't be needing caber on npp,But your choice brother I have found short esters especially 19NoR compounds can be significantly easier to recover what is the point of a cycle if you pct and spend the next 2 months with the T levels of a 80 year old grandma you will lose all the gains you made by the time you restart.Just my two cents brotha NPP is awesome I can run 800mg and not need caber No acne no bloat Just gains right off the bat Not waiting 5 weeks =) I think with your physique you will look awesome on NPP

A

Axle

trip good point bro.  I was almost about to suggest Npp on last post.   Glad you did because I agree fully! 

A

Axle

Yea some agree with blasting some don't,  I have had good experience with it but that's not saying everyone will.  It will damn sure drop those nuts down outta your throat though.

Bash

Thanks for the input axle dt.. Everyone! That y I love everyone's own experience and feedback. Helps alot.  It's something I thought about for a bit before deciding on a cycle. I already have the stuff ordered.. Or else I might have reconsidered.. I don't have the luxury of spending lots of $ on gear..  But NPP I've heard nothing but great stuff.. Just I'm a bit of a pussy when it comes to pinning..  So the fewer the better lol!  My thoughts were along the lines of blasting the hcg (first time using it) at the end of my cycle like u said or better to run throughout my entire cycle..?   If I blast it at the end to get my nuts operational quicker..  Would it be best to do it the weeks prior to pct..  Cause I've heard conflicting info on hcg during pct. Since hcg gets the body thinking there is no test.. To produce more..  Won't that be counterproductive to what the serms (Nolva and clomid) are working to do??.. I'll keep the adex on cycle.

So far I've got this:

Test E 500mg ew1-18

Deca 400mg ew1-16

Tbol 50mg ed1-6

Adex .5mg e3d 1-18

Proviron 50mg ed 11-18

Hcg still up in the air

Nolva 40/40/20/20 starting wk 20

Clomid100/100/50/50 wk20

Hcg is something new and I'm learning on it but there is so much conflicting info online. Thanks for advise bros