Lean muscle gain stack help!

Boswellio

Here’s my info, I’m 6,1 231 pounds approximately 15% BF I’ve been lifting seriously since I was around 18 (currently 30 years old). I have had some issues with past cycles making my endurance shit and bloating a little too much, maybe I over did it with the test, D-Bol combo either way I am looking to get into a cycle that will boost my strength as well as lean mass with as much endurance as possible as my job is very physically tough and I want to be able to excel in my job as well as the gym. If anyone has any recommendations on a cycle routine that would be awesome. I’m trying to stay away from teen as I’ve heard it kills cardio and endurance after a while. Perhaps test Ana at combo with something else? Thank in advance guys!

Aussie

For a start you go on cycle then you stop taking the testosterone of let’s say 500mg a week then you stop and wait 2 weeks for PCT. This is going to make you feel terrible until your natural levels start. Maybe if you go back to a trt dose for a month then stop it’s not going to be to rough on you.

Now have you had bloods checked?
I’m guessing you don’t know what you natural level was before starting steroids.

Now with a cycle. Test 400mg a week and mast 200mg a week will give you what you are looking for. Add anavar at start for 4 weeks if you want

HGH.to

I think you should start with testosterone alone too. But you could try PCT to see how it goes because if you're going to go the TRT route, you're likely to need injections for life. But if it doesn't bother you, go for it.
I also agree you should have your bloods checked.

Boswellio

For a start you go on cycle then you stop taking the testosterone of let’s say 500mg a week then you stop and wait 2 weeks for PCT. This is going to make you feel terrible until your natural levels start. Maybe if you go back to a trt dose for a month then stop it’s not going to be to rough on you.

Now have you had bloods checked?
I’m guessing you don’t know what you natural level was before starting steroids.

Now with a cycle. Test 400mg a week and mast 200mg a week will give you what you are looking for. Add anavar at start for 4 weeks if you want
Thank you for your advice, it’s been three months post cycle I did do a PCT and that definitely helped. My natural production has kicked in and I feel fine for a while now just lost some gains and strength but not all. But yes my flaw is I haven’t had my levels checked

Aussie

Thank you for your advice, it’s been three months post cycle I did do a PCT and that definitely helped. My natural production has kicked in and I feel fine for a while now just lost some gains and strength but not all. But yes my flaw is I haven’t had my levels checked
Do you know what you need checked ?

JesseTX

Here’s my info, I’m 6,1 231 pounds approximately 15% BF I’ve been lifting seriously since I was around 18 (currently 30 years old). I have had some issues with past cycles making my endurance shit and bloating a little too much, maybe I over did it with the test, D-Bol combo either way I am looking to get into a cycle that will boost my strength as well as lean mass with as much endurance as possible as my job is very physically tough and I want to be able to excel in my job as well as the gym. If anyone has any recommendations on a cycle routine that would be awesome. I’m trying to stay away from teen as I’ve heard it kills cardio and endurance after a while. Perhaps test Ana at combo with something else? Thank in advance guys!
Just go to a clinic or a trt clinic and get your labs done. It's good to know Firstly that your liver is healthy, along with other things. You're still young so it shouldn't be that bad. If you are a drinker, stop that. And clean your diet up a bit. That's the best way to getting the results you're after.
But as far as a good cycle that will bring you results you seem to be after I'd say Test and Primo stack. For an oral you can do Anavar

Gainz.

400mg test, 200mg mast and 20mg of cardarine for that endurance you're looking for.
But more importantly diet... 3,500cal daily, 300g+ of protein, low fat low sugar diet. Cut out any fluids besides water and milk. No soda, no juice,no beer... none of that poison.