Least toxic cycle or steroid

OhioStateFootball

Im just curious what some of the more knowledgeable people on this forum think is a safer/less toxic option for a cycle. Just looking at what some you guys who don't compete run just to look good and stay relatively healthy. .

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Well, I avoid tren and eq.

I'm always on test and mast. And I blast deca, then juggle winny, anadrol, dbol and tbol.

My goal is to look good naked. And I do.

No HCG. I rock the shrunken sack.

OhioStateFootball

Well, I avoid tren and eq.

I'm always on test and mast. And I blast deca, then juggle winny, anadrol, dbol and tbol.

My goal is to look good naked. And I do.

No HCG. I rock the shrunken sack.
Damn thats a lot of gear lol. I won't run orals anymore. Its just not worth it to me. I ran a tren cycle 8 years ago and it took almost a year for my liver to get back to normal in my blood work. I get work done at the VA and they couldn't figure out why my liver enzymes were high. I didnt want to tell them it was tren lol. I looked great just running 300 deca 150 test a week and I felt it was easy on my body. My blood work was fine after that low dose cycle. I have been off all gear for 10 months. I was thinking about doing Deca at 500 and test at 200 per week. I guess I wont know until I get bloods done after being on that for awhile. I was just wondering what other people thought.

suppsforlife

yea, avoid orals if you experience liver problems.
Test is the way to go for less toxic/safer cycle, with possibility to add some of these:
Deca
Masteron
Primobolan
HGH