Leaving gear in your barrel?

Gainz.

Just to be a twat - if you have antibiotics - are you sure you have ABX that will help with a dermal infection and not ABX that will sort your urine infection?!

There are 1st, 2nd and third line ABX. ABX which do different things (urine infections, upper urine infections, skin infections, chest infections - or you blast a broad spectrum ABX and run the risk of the shits and dehydration :ROFLMAO:

These are my local prescribing guidelines I use at work - I hope you can access where you are - it'll give you some understanding on which to use for what infection...

I can only find 1 of my bottles at the moment but the one I found is "doxycycline" 100mg
I've said this before but my ex baby mama is a diabetic with more complications than I can list. Shes a endless source of antibiotics (among other things)

Parameddog

Doxy is a penecillin alternative - it can treat skin infections - if you have a skin infection that is nasty you ideally should run oral doxy for up to 90 days with review at 30 and 60 (day 30 and day 60)

unclem

doxy is a great antibiotic, i used to treat my acne one time . it was given by the dermatologist.

zakco

I preload mine every night before pinning the next morning. I also gotta head out to work early and it just makes the morning easier. Never really thought about anything negative coming out of it....I have heard about some synthetic carrier oils dissolving the rubber stopper as well as MCT....and most the gear I run has MCT. I'm sure every bodybuilder who travels to shows and has to fly does it for days at a time....and if it was an issue we all would of heard by now.

BulkinWes

I preload mine every night before pinning the next morning. I also gotta head out to work early and it just makes the morning easier. Never really thought about anything negative coming out of it....I have heard about some synthetic carrier oils dissolving the rubber stopper as well as MCT....and most the gear I run has MCT. I'm sure every bodybuilder who travels to shows and has to fly does it for days at a time....and if it was an issue we all would have heard by now.
The alcohol based one’s will do that if left for some time they’ll eat the stopper I forgot all about that till you mentioned it.

zakco

If I remember correctly you can take a sample of your gear and rub it over the print on the syringe....if the ink rubs off it is a solvent and will dissolve the stopper as well. I don't know if it's 100% true but it does make sense.

bobby ricky

If I remember correctly you can take a sample of your gear and rub it over the print on the syringe....if the ink rubs off it is a solvent and will dissolve the stopper as well. I don't know if it's 100% true but it does make sense.
That’s the only reason I replace it is because I can’t read the numbers anymore because of the solvent. We’re putting that solvent in us👍

Gainz.

I noticed my oil is thicker when I leave it overnight.if I pin right after I draw I can pin the .3ml in like 2 seconds. But when I leave it, it's moves much slower and I have to push harder

BulkinWes

I noticed my oil is thicker when I leave it overnight.if I pin right after I draw I can pin the .3ml in like 2 seconds. But when I leave it, it's moves much slower and I have to push harder
Might have something to do with it sitting cuz when you draw your mixing and moving the oil maybe

Gainz.

Might have something to do with it sitting cuz when you draw your mixing and moving the oil maybe

Yeah... I don't really understand why either.
But I've been doing it for several weeks now... No issues... No pip... No nothing. If anything the slower push is a good thing

Imgame

Seen it from a custard like crust on the top between the stopper and the oil when leaving with air in between for 3 days.
Turned me off doing it

Gainz.

Seen it from a custard like crust on the top between the stopper and the oil when leaving with air in between for 3 days.
Turned me off doing it
I don't leave any air in it.
But yeah I haven't left it in for longer than 12hrs